Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Elias

This is a discussion on Elias within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [email protected] his msn is hacked or something. his msn is sending keyloggers to every1 dont accept the link he sends ...
Page: 1

[email protected] his msn is hacked or something. his msn is sending keyloggers to every1 dont accept the link he sends u.... just a warning to every1 who has him on msn...

he's also known as Ultimaliaz here but i think he has a virus in his computer or something.

Judas Iscariot

He did this to me too. The link goes like beachpics.org, so if anyone sends something from this site DO NOT CLICK ON IT

Btw, which language is this?
    "ben jij dat niet op deze foto?"

deathy

its dutch

Banned Senior Member

Its a Virus Mine friennds got it also he dowloaded it probely he cannot delete the file more it eat ure fuking pc:/

KalaBunga Senior Member

He did this to me too. The link goes like beachpics.org, so if anyone sends something from this site DO NOT CLICK ON IT

"ben jij dat niet op deze foto?"[/b]
    "ben jij dat niet op deze foto?" = dutch translation :: Is that you on that picture?

ultimaliaz

wtf rofl
    thats my msn; fuk my sister mustve fucked it up or smth? idk wtf this is , i had a trojan wich i couldnt heal and now no msn icon shows up,,, any1 knows what this could be? i also had some icons on desktop like photo6 and some others i cannot delete nor open them,,, ffs
    DONT ACCEPT ANYTHING FROM MY MSN
    thx trip for saying this
    and sorry for every1 i sent smth to

ultimaliaz

"ben jij dat niet op deze foto?"[/b]
    and you are? :mellow:

ultimaliaz

titfuck,,, this is just great, kaspersky expired aswell altho its runnin on avg atm wich does seriously suck i just figured out

I blocked u gently.... atleast for a while

ultimaliaz

lol fine, best thing to do atm i guess till i get my pc fixed, which will be in 5 days :s

ultimaliaz

i just wont log my msn anymore till it gets fixed, if any1 sees me online , pm me here

Banned Senior Member

you dont have to be online my friends had that virus and even when they were offline it sent these things about party and pictures

ultimaliaz

anyway, changed pass, scanned pc, deleted all files containing virus, who cares, reformat anyway :P

Mario

lol fine, best thing to do atm i guess till i get my pc fixed, which will be in 5 days :s[/b]
    best solution is to format C and reinstall windows... max 2 hours

Judas Iscariot

"ben jij dat niet op deze foto?" = dutch translation :: Is that you on that picture?[/b]
    The "person" in msn used that phrase with the link. What's strange is that at least tripleog and me are not dutch and would not understand :huh:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast