Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sick of buged tower! and cheats? post here pic only

This is a discussion on Sick of buged tower! and cheats? post here pic only within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I start it off with a lvl 70 trying to make 200np why risk your char for 200 np? no ...
Page: 1

peroxide

Default Sick of buged tower! and cheats? post here pic only

I start it off with a lvl 70 trying to make 200np why risk your char for 200 np? no very smart

I'm going to be sending around 50 pics to a csrep of the top high lvl use cheats and bugs hope this will fix the sever some what :rollseyes:

peroxide

So much where do i start lol

Banned Senior Member

I see a priest Healing. I see arrows firing at the mages. I do NOT see a dead noob tanking the towers

infected

Good job.

jus a bad pic u can see the bugged body

peroxide

look behind non stop there the died guy follow the arrows not hard to see
    I talk with Mark he said he will deal with this so hope they do someing

infected

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I see a priest Healing. *I see arrows firing at the mages. *I do NOT see a dead noob tanking the towers
    Look again

BattyBat

cavalrys as well.. who hits you in that pic, he ALWAYS town nova's with towers bugged.. like 10+ times every day last few days, and thats only the time ive been on

peroxide

a lot hit me i took pic after around 5+ hit me then this lvl 70 ran in and tryed to ks them but still not bad i guess ko dont care if u cheat (

TunaFishyMe

you can see that no arrows are hitting the healing priest
    but all converge to one spot on the pic

peroxide

Ya phaton needs some new eyes he cant see very good. Mabe its time for him to get get new 1s lol

stevouk

when i was orc U_n_j_u_s_t_m_a_n is the worst for tower bug...

Restricted

Originally posted by stevouk
    when i was orc U_n_j_u_s_t_m_a_n is the worst for tower bug...

antiriad

i could fill this forum with pictures of all the tower bug abusing mage screwcocks .. from orc side to human its seriously getting old now and im not suprised that k2 aint bothered to fix it... they'll probably have it down as a feature next.

just like the cant create a clan anymore bug.. because were too fucking lazy to fix a small amount of code and to be honest all our tech guys with any skill got fired and replaced by monkeys in tophats because its cheaper and the ceo wants to buy a new ferarri to cruise around town in looking for transexual ass...

will its pretty clear that you have some good connections cant you just have some stern words with someone.. anyone.. shit sign language one of the monkeys there into fixing this crap please, as i said before its getting pretty thin now.

DieWithMyKiss

haha we like it when they do that, mages = free NP, throw torment, and its a free np party

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast