Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ELT clan

This is a discussion on ELT clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-SaltyTaco Fraps them pls. I haven't seen them do anything wrong, but if what you ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SaltyTaco
    Fraps them pls.

I haven't seen them do anything wrong, but if what you say is true then pls to be getting them the fuck off edana.

Everyone knows that people with database access love Elt clan, and a couple other clans on Edana kekekeke.
    They don't cheat, they are skilled vietnamese people that know this game inside-out.. Jealousy takes it's toll sometimes[/b]
    so if i "learn this game inside-out" i can parasite&malice(both on each person) a whole party of 6+ people in under 30 sec?...holy fuck! this level of skill deserves a plaque!...and i can also learn how to town while redballing 100% of the time?

LiberAchi

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-SaltyTaco

Fraps them pls.

I haven't seen them do anything wrong, but if what you say is true then pls to be getting them the fuck off edana.

Everyone knows that people with database access love Elt clan, and a couple other clans on Edana kekekeke.

They don't cheat, they are skilled vietnamese people that know this game inside-out.. Jealousy takes it's toll sometimes
    so if i "learn this game inside-out" i can parasite&malice(both on each person) a whole party of 6+ people in under 30 sec?...holy fuck! this level of skill deserves a plaque!...and i can also learn how to town while redballing 100% of the time?[/b]
    Cama, shut up, seriously.. Ive done the same, I used to think Morax was cheating in the sence of duffing a party, but all with different skills.. There is no bug, or cheat that gives u no cooldown on skills, period. And stop saying everyone sucks and redballs against you, get a reality check and keep your ego in control.

SaltyTaco

Yeah rumbly, didn't you know that only skilled played use hacks? I mean damn I saw 3 rogues arrow shower hack killing troll king tonight! Fuck thats skilled!

And really, whats to be jealous of? Do you envy people that use exploits Tristan?

I said I've never seen them use any exploits, but by all means if they are cheating like every other gay ass clan on the server then yes I would love to see them get banned.

BTW tristan nice raptor and shells, you hit me for 900 with a 40 spear defense shield on congratz.

Oh yeah, and guess what, lvl 60+ people use koxp all the time while gm doesn't do a god damn thing about it. I guess they are friends of GM's. Nobody in karus can kill talos or troll king legitly yet I am 100% sure of this, yet they die every single day and GM doesn't even notice, strange huh?

I hate fuckin cheaters, I hope they all die in a fire. Babashoppers can join them as well.

LiberAchi

Originally posted by SaltyTaco
    Yeah rumbly, didn't you know that only skilled played use hacks? I mean damn I saw 3 rogues arrow shower hack killing troll king tonight! Fuck thats skilled!

And really, whats to be jealous of? Do you envy people that use exploits Tristan?

I said I've never seen them use any exploits, but by all means if they are cheating like every other gay ass clan on the server then yes I would love to see them get banned.

BTW tristan nice raptor and shells, you hit me for 900 with a 40 spear defense shield on congratz.
    I don't even have shell rofl, must have mistaken me with jeankloot + I was with you on this one, that they haven't done anything wrong. Read again. They are nice guys, they don't macro or use koxp in cz and like I said, there is no cheat that allows u to click skills without cooldown.. And I don't recall hitting a priest with a shield over 900+, so keep the lies to yourself

kibal

i didnt c them cheating on cz ....but they rnt skilled they need always like full party 4 pk (their teamwork isnt bad that is true) furthermore they need ilusion me in 8vs2 xD

ive only played edena twice it seems elt has pretty good teamwork when they are together but still havent seen a full elt party call me when there is one as for the rest of the server seems dead never see any orcs in cz and i just sign off.

Oh yeah, and guess what, lvl 60+ people use koxp all the time while gm doesn't do a god damn thing about it. I guess they are friends of GM's. Nobody in karus can kill talos or troll king legitly yet I am 100% sure of this, yet they die every single day and GM doesn't even notice, strange huh?

I hate fuckin cheaters, I hope they all die in a fire. Babashoppers can join them as well.
    i'll start screenshotting everything i make and drop now should i? Would that appease you salty? k well so i dont get accused of shit here's my first and i will post everything i drop and upgrade till you admit that maybe just maybe you are wrong

as for taking talos....

whats your next criticism?

SaltyTaco

I said that no KARUS clan could take talos or troll king legitly right now, and I wasn't insulting your clan btw... Maybe karus can kill it, but I really don't think so.

I didn't say anything bad about HH, and really I don't care what items you make.

Maybe you didn't understand my sarcasm in the earlier post because it was pretty much agreeing with rumbly, no matter how well you knwo the game exploiting through walls, towning at redball, and parasiting a whole group in less than 30 seconds isn't going to happen without using some kind of cheat or exploit. If they are cheating I hope you guys frps them and get them banned.

You know as well as I do that there is some pretty fuckin obvious cheating and babshopping going on on both the human and karus side.

And yeah tristan you did hit me for 900 with my shield on, could have sworn I saw you using shells a few days ago, but perhaps I was wrong. Raptor +7/70 and full chitins +7/12 sound right? Good going, how many DM's did you have to kill to mkae a raptor +7 this fast?

LiberAchi

I said that no KARUS clan could take talos or troll king legitly right now, and I wasn't insulting your clan btw... Maybe karus can kill it, but I really don't think so.

I didn't say anything bad about HH, and really I don't care what items you make.

Maybe you didn't understand my sarcasm in the earlier post because it was pretty much agreeing with rumbly, no matter how well you knwo the game exploiting through walls, towning at redball, and parasiting a whole group in less than 30 seconds isn't going to happen without using some kind of cheat or exploit. If they are cheating I hope you guys frps them and get them banned.

You know as well as I do that there is some pretty fuckin obvious cheating and babshopping going on on both the human and karus side.

And yeah tristan you did hit me for 900 with my shield on, could have sworn I saw you using shells a few days ago, but perhaps I was wrong. Raptor +7/70 and full chitins +7/12 sound right? Good going, how many DM's did you have to kill to mkae a raptor +7 this fast?
    I never hit any priest over 900 with a shield on, I won't lie about it.. If you don't care what items we make, you shouldn't ask then

SaltyTaco

K, better go back to that babashop and buy a +8 raptor next time, I think you still suck with +7.

NeverGoAlone

Killbal u r KOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THIS IS TEAM GAME !!!
    WHY NOT 8vs2 !!! when u alway need debuff for kill ppl ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????? :wub:

LiberAchi

K, better go back to that babashop and buy a +8 raptor next time, I think you still suck with +7.
    I don't play anymore, and seriously, you can say how much I suck here as much as you like, whatever makes you happy but I did not ever hit you for 900 with a shield on and not duffed, so keep babling

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-SaltyTaco

Fraps them pls.

They don't cheat, they are skilled vietnamese people that know this game inside-out.. Jealousy takes it's toll sometimes
    so if i "learn this game inside-out" i can parasite&malice(both on each person) a whole party of 6+ people in under 30 sec?...holy fuck! this level of skill deserves a plaque!...and i can also learn how to town while redballing 100% of the time?[/b]
    Cama, shut up, seriously.. Ive done the same, I used to think Morax was cheating in the sence of duffing a party, but all with different skills.. There is no bug, or cheat that gives u no cooldown on skills, period. And stop saying everyone sucks and redballs against you, get a reality check and keep your ego in control.[/b][/quote]

do YOU even know wtf ur talking about? cant remember the priests name but there was a priest on diez who could spam out duffs without a cooldown and surprisingly he would also jingle away from people and all the good cheating stuff weve all come to love...believe it was devile who posted a vid of the priest on ranking a while back as well the priest wasnt a hidden thing EVERYONE knew he could spam out duffs without a cooldown and that he would twitch away if u got near him if i recall correctly he used to always party with pr0gressive or some other well known sin(sorry pr0gressive if it wasnt u)...there IS a cheat to ignore cooldowns cuz sadly ive seen it done but it hasnt been around for a while but i guess its back again...and tristan i know the ELT priest parasited a whole party in under 30 sec because....I ASKED MY PARTY! each one said they got parasited some even got maliced too

ive never mentioned anything about their teamwork it is very good...but its also not that hard when the priest parasites everyone in no time flat and the sin just attacks the parasited people...then if the rogues about to die he disappears soon as u see the redball

Lawless

i dun know any of you.....but how about the guy in the talos screen calling out its HP, Far as my noob ass can tell thats a nice KOKO feature is it not? Drain maybe? Ill give the benefit of the doubt being as I dont know you

bleaF

Originally posted by Lawless
    i dun know any of you.....but how about the guy in the talos screen calling out its HP, Far as my noob ass can tell thats a nice KOKO feature is it not? *Drain maybe? Ill give the benefit of the doubt being as I dont know you
    drains ftw

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast