Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ELT clan

This is a discussion on ELT clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Lawless i dun know any of you.....but how about the guy in the talos screen calling out ...
Page: 3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Lawless
    i dun know any of you.....but how about the guy in the talos screen calling out its HP, Far as my noob ass can tell thats a nice KOKO feature is it not? *Drain maybe? Ill give the benefit of the doubt being as I dont know you
    schrotti=sin....sin=drain

armand0

edana sounds like adana, a turkish city and kebap ^^

parasite whole party in less than 30 sec? that priest is noob... if its me... my kosp combo does it in less than 10

bleaF

Originally posted by Amano
    parasite whole party in less than 30 sec? that priest is noob... if its me... my kosp combo does it in less than 10
    link pls.

kibal

Originally posted by NeverGoAlone
    Killbal u r KOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THIS IS TEAM GAME !!!
    WHY NOT 8vs2 !!! when u alway need debuff for kill ppl ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????? :wub:

Rofl like u said is a team game , so why cant go arround with dbuffer?....but if u want i can kill u 1vs1 or other member of ur clan (and say to saint stop crying about his gear cose h ehas better gear than me rofl)......or we can do 2vs2 ( my clan is 2 guys member) so it ll be a team match

And i have 101k np and my priest has 40k if i always pk with him , can u explain me why i have 60 k np more than chikilla?

And i dont need debuffer 4 kill u or other guy of ur clan

LiberAchi

Originally posted by kibal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kibal)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NeverGoAlone
    Killbal u r KOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THIS IS TEAM GAME !!!
    WHY NOT 8vs2 !!! when u alway need debuff for kill ppl ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????? :wub:

Rofl like u said is a team game , so why cant go arround with dbuffer?....but if u want i can kill u 1vs1 or other member of ur clan (and say to saint stop crying about his gear cose h ehas better gear than me rofl)......or we can do 2vs2 ( my clan is 2 guys member) so it ll be a team match

And i have 101k np and my priest has 40k if i always pk with him , can u explain me why i have 60 k np more than chikilla?

And i dont need debuffer 4 kill u or other guy of ur clan [/b]
    ROFL, your ictus? :wub:

NeverGoAlone

eh Kilbal remember i never die by u without debuff :wub: Poor u
    U r PRO so no1 cant kill u on 1 1 but u cant kill me on 1 1
    I WILL TOWN SO STOP CRY ABOUT 8 vs 2 or run around debuff
    and my clan have 1 debuff we poor >.<
    so u will die if u come near me
    Good luck for kill me PRO wait debuff h43r:

EvilG

Sounds exactly like (some old) ELT on xig. Warder doors being closed, we kill all inside, somehow they manage to get in again. Whole parties being parasited with 1 duffer really fast

DANTE_

lol. I love flame topics like these, their so funny. Find anyone with any skill OMG its H4X. lol really /quit plz. :lol:

Damodred

tisk tisk

I have been unable to get into most of the wars because of timing so i can't comment on the wall abuse, but having seen ELT pk it would appear they have a good amount of team work and stick together well. Despite this, whether or not they know i don't know, there is at least 1 debuffer priest with them that malice and parasights at the same time. The top right logo never seems to show for the malice, but if you look on the stats bar it has gone off. People'll say, 'its a far debuff', regardless of what it is it goes off at the same time as the parasight, i know because i kept my stats page up while running into their party.

cerebus

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    do YOU even know wtf ur talking about? cant remember the priests name but there was a priest on diez who could spam out duffs without a cooldown and surprisingly he would also jingle away from people and all the good cheating stuff weve all come to love...believe it was devile who posted a vid of the priest on ranking a while back as well the priest wasnt a hidden thing EVERYONE knew he could spam out duffs without a cooldown and that he would twitch away if u got near him if i recall correctly he used to always party with pr0gressive or some other well known sin(sorry pr0gressive if it wasnt u)...there IS a cheat to ignore cooldowns cuz sadly ive seen it done but it hasnt been around for a while but i guess its back again...and tristan i know the ELT priest parasited a whole party in under 30 sec because....I ASKED MY PARTY! each one said they got parasited some even got maliced too

ive never mentioned anything about their teamwork it is very good...but its also not that hard when the priest parasites everyone in no time flat and the sin just attacks the parasited people...then if the rogues about to die he disappears soon as u see the redball
    Aren't you the one who also informed us that they speak the language Islam in Israel at korankings?

tom

rumblyy dumbass shit fuck face fuck off pls kkthxbbyeee elt liget end of topic bb noob

anonym1ty

Tourette's syndrome anyone ^_^? As far as ELT (edana) is concerned, they're pretty much legit and very well organized pk'ers. The gate bugging ordeal has been done by MeowMix as well, so it would be hypocritical for my clan to criticize ELT for doing the same. Anyhow, I was recently pm'ed by GM_IN_TRAINING1 to not do it anymore, so I have warned my clan NOT to bug the warder doors anymore.

As for the spam debuffs, it took me some time to notice that Sakuya is also malicing the party on top of Bean's torment/malice/parasite. All in all, they have superb teamwork.

-Accurate

Originally posted by Lawless
    i dun know any of you.....but how about the guy in the talos screen calling out its HP, Far as my noob ass can tell thats a nice KOKO feature is it not? *Drain maybe? Ill give the benefit of the doubt being as I dont know you
    ever played rogue assassin b4 ?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast