Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ELT clan

This is a discussion on ELT clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is that EvilSoul and Waitforme from Diez and Xig? If so, Scarlett/Ecstasy says hi ^_^ (if you still remember me..). ...
Page: 4

Sapphire

Is that EvilSoul and Waitforme from Diez and Xig?

If so, Scarlett/Ecstasy says hi ^_^ (if you still remember me..).

Btw- nevergoalone... my clan goes out on "nevergoalone hunts" cuz you rock so much XD. But I think Ictus could beat you one on one, cuz he really is a good sin.

ELT has to be legit... we've raided enough of their level'ing parties to know that they don't use koxp in lvl'ing. And if they don't even use koxp in lvl'ing, there no incentive for them to use it in pk. Plus... is there actually a program that allows people to cast aoe parasite? People talk about it all the time, just like people talk about macro combo'ers. But i've never actually seen one ever.

About the glitching... I think everyone has been tp'ed through jail doors in war, it really would be wrong to blame them for doing so at warders (though I think GM's will ban for it now, so watch out XD). In any case, I don't think it's lame or anything, especially considering they're practically the only orcs protecting their warders.

<3

- Sapphire

NeverGoAlone

<3 Accurate and Sapphire )))))
    i dun say i 1vs1 with ictus
    if i c him with debuff i will TOWN :wub:
    if not i will TP MY PARTY TO RAPE HIM
    READ MY NAME ::::::::::::
    NEVER 1 vs 1
    Thxxxxxxx Hope dun tp to eat me on warden

kibal

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    Originally posted by kibal@
    <!--QuoteBegin-NeverGoAlone

Killbal u r KOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THIS IS TEAM GAME !!!
    WHY NOT 8vs2 !!! when u alway need debuff for kill ppl ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????? :wub:

Rofl like u said is a team game , so why cant go arround with dbuffer?....but if u want i can kill u 1vs1 or other member of ur clan (and say to saint stop crying about his gear cose h ehas better gear than me rofl)......or we can do 2vs2 ( my clan is 2 guys member) so it ll be a team match

And i have 101k np and my priest has 40k if i always pk with him , can u explain me why i have 60 k np more than chikilla?

And i dont need debuffer 4 kill u or other guy of ur clan
    ROFL, your ictus? :wub:[/b]
    yes

kibal

Originally posted by NeverGoAlone
    <3 Accurate and Sapphire )))))
    i dun say i 1vs1 with ictus *
    if i c him with debuff i will TOWN *:wub: *
    if not i will TP MY PARTY TO RAPE HIM
    READ MY NAME ::::::::::::
    NEVER 1 vs 1 *
    Thxxxxxxx Hope dun tp to eat me on warden

LoL ok , then 8vs8 coming soon ....Accurate Sapphire ill need u

FaTaLiTy

dont u find it strange that on xigenon playes call elt cheaters etc and then they go to edana and start being called cheaters for the exact same thing?

bleaF

Originally posted by FaTaLiTy
    dont u find it strange that on xigenon playes call elt cheaters etc and then they go to edana and start being called cheaters for the exact same thing?
    same people, same skilled ppl :rollseyes:

i dont know why you guys are flaming pretty much one of the only good orc clans what if they banned elt? then who are you going to fight its fun fighting people who are well coordinated and put up a challenge. Lets say they have two priests if one torments while the other parasites one target and the one who tormented parasites right after i mean that will look weird on ur party but im sure its just their priests are really coordinated and make sure everyone is debuffed. I wouldn't go as far as calling them cheaters with debuffs cause last time i fought them and our whole party was debuffed they were hanging around some other party at human base so it was like 4 priests or so. Im expecting to get spam debuffed but as far as warders and so on goes a lot of people do that sure its wrong and should be stopped but that dosent make them a hack program user just a bug abuser.

kibal

Originally posted by NYchris
    i dont know why you guys are flaming pretty much one of the only good orc clans what if they banned elt? then who are you going to fight its fun fighting people who are well coordinated and put up a challenge. *Lets say they have two priests if one torments while the other parasites one target and the one who tormented parasites right after i mean that will look weird on ur party but im sure its just their priests are really coordinated and make sure everyone is debuffed. *I wouldn't go as far as calling them cheaters with debuffs cause last time i fought them and our whole party was debuffed they were hanging around some other party at human base so it was like 4 priests or so. *Im expecting to get spam debuffed but as far as warders and so on goes a lot of people do that sure its wrong and should be stopped but that dosent make them a hack program user just a bug abuser.
    like i said i didnt c them cheating and i fight with them every day

NeverGoAlone

we must do it every 8v8 will so fun
    [need more healer protect my little mage] :wub:

noooo fuck 4 priests XD i dont think they were in ur party that time but i couldnt even go inside cause i was getting spam duffed shit was pretty funny i was on sapphire btw.

ps: someone let me play their complete or crimson mage one edena!!! I own on mage zuahahha.

KirbyKommando

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SaltyTaco
    Yeah rumbly, didn't you know that only skilled played use hacks? I mean damn I saw 3 rogues arrow shower hack killing troll king tonight! Fuck thats skilled!

And really, whats to be jealous of? Do you envy people that use exploits Tristan?

I said I've never seen them use any exploits, but by all means if they are cheating like every other gay ass clan on the server then yes I would love to see them get banned.

BTW tristan nice raptor and shells, you hit me for 900 with a 40 spear defense shield on congratz.

Oh yeah, and guess what, lvl 60+ people use koxp all the time while gm doesn't do a god damn thing about it. I guess they are friends of GM's. Nobody in karus can kill talos or troll king legitly yet I am 100% sure of this, yet they die every single day and GM doesn't even notice, strange huh?

I hate fuckin cheaters, I hope they all die in a fire. Babashoppers can join them as well.
    i'll start screenshotting everything i make and drop now should i? Would that appease you salty? k well so i dont get accused of shit here's my first and i will post everything i drop and upgrade till you admit that maybe just maybe you are wrong

as for taking talos....

whats your next criticism?[/b]
    This is no personal attack to heroes of hollywood or you but why are you allying with meowmix , they have ppl like KuJo (who are the worst hackers in this game.)
    I caught KuJo afk in cz and tought (YESSS , FREE NP , AND ITS THAT MOTHERFUCKING KuJo) .. well .. I was wrooong , apperantly mr kujo uses autopot , I bashed him for 5 mins , after 5 mins he moved a lil and towned.
    Another time we parasited KuJo and I spike thrusted him , his hp didnt even budge. (everyone who fought me knows I can spike + thrust kill a parasited guy..)
    There are some other ppl too but I forgot the names.

anonym1ty

If you can provide evidence that they cheat I will see to it that they get banned from clan. However, its all conjecture at the present time. Recruiting KuJo was not my idea, however he is now a member and I would like to inform you that he has at least 1 ROL and a Warrior Pendant.

Also, MeowMix and HoH are allied because we aid one another with bosses, pvp, leveling and most importantly keeping one another sane with mindless conversations in Ally Chat.

- Accurate

KirbyKommando

I didn't flame MeowMix or heroesofhollywood or the alliance between you guys.
    (just to get that straight.)

I also didn't say this because I can't win against KuJo , I can't win from you either but I aint calling you a cheater.

I won't be able to fraps it and I can't proof anything with a single screenshot , ask every karus pk'er that fought with KuJo or debuffed him , there is something extremely weird about him .. and after the "afk" incident I knew for sure.

Also CroNe , I wondered today where you went since I didnt see you anymore for a while .. turns out that you are the "mysterious" johhnydepp .. mm what happened to your silly daggers and your plate ? mmm .. you got items fast :rollseyes:

anonym1ty

ahh i wasn't taken a strike at your reputation Kirby. I was just saying if you can provide some proof, i'll be more then happy to take it into consideration ^^ Its the first time i've ever heard anything bad about KuJo. As for CroNe, he was given 1 shard to him by a fellow clanmate. HoH does a lot bosses and are lucky XD However, they have been camping bowl quite a lot recently. Hopefully this clarifies some stuff for ya kirby. As for KuJo, his connection is quite terrible from what he's told me. I dunno though

-Accurate

crones been called j0hnnydepp for some time, before he hit 60 for sure.

the shard he has i dropped from samma and upped to 6 at the same time i upped chucknorris's iron bow to 6

i gave the shard to ronjeremy to trade for a wp, but the guy declined in the end so he burned a +7 cleaver and made the shard +7

i asked him to give the shard to crone when i got the ROL which went to Ron, hence why crone has a perfectly legit shard

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast