Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ELYSIUM +8, HELL BLOOD +8

This is a discussion on ELYSIUM +8, HELL BLOOD +8 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol? how can such a new server have all these awesome items? its almost more than we have on logos ...
Page: 5

Banned

lol?
    how can such a new server have all these awesome items? its almost more than we have on logos :lol:[/b]
    100+ koxpes on every server(5 servers ) 24/7 farming gold, every bf it's like 1-2 partys at all spots, trinas was 10-15m the first 2 weeks.
    he got lucky and made it +9 probebly, ppls does stupid things like burning shard 8s going +9 and trying to make uniqe weapons +8 now.

100+ koxpes on every server(5 servers ) 24/7 farming gold, every bf it's like 1-2 partys at all spots, trinas was 10-15m the first 2 weeks.
    he got lucky and made it +9 probebly, ppls does stupid things like burning shard 8s going +9 and trying to make uniqe weapons +8 now.[/b]
    lol u gotta be kiddin' ...

lucky? Making a +9 chitin, the whole +8 set and ii +3 reb? I don't think so...

100+ koxpers? You should say 1000+ koxpers...

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

http://www.mypicx.com/05092009/efe/

To be more specefic guys.

Darch (Avalon)
    Spike (GeryDeft)
    They have an own designed or ripped of macro tool, that has options to let themself party multiple times with themself, like at the old times, so 7x np and exp. Though this is not how they get their level so fast. The tool also provides tp's to bifrost at any time of the day, they're macro'ing in bifrost 24/7 with 8 bot chars or more. The way how they get their level is by exp boosting themself through a tool named the "Pink tool", it's a gm tool that allows you to edit levels, and to edit the amount of expirience points needed in order to level up. You can also inject items with this tool, but the problem why GeryDeft can't do this, is because he needs a verification code, and this he has not got.
    You can only connect to the Pink tool from isnide the K2 network. Someone from the IT personnel is providing him a vpn connection, for free, or for payment. This I don't know. It may be possible as well they've some sort of money bug attached to their editted clients or third party applications, though this is just in doubt.
    Don't worry guys, I've made sure they won't be here for to long anymore.

Note to the guys who think that there's a dupe because some newb said on Snoxd that he managed to dupe: If there was a dupe method, the chinese guys would had been abusing this, you'd see +9's/10's within the first week of ionia, and everywhere 9999 scrolls. The point is, you don't see such things, there is no dupe, it was all a rumour![/b]
    If they can edit their lvl req etc etc then why are they koxpin in your picture? Don't make sense
    And what did that official topic have in it which has been removed?

They did macro in that pic just to not look too suspicious or just out of boredness (they pvp with macro tool so they get 4 to 7x the np like at the old days of multiple exp bug), I don't really care if you believe it or not, just pointing out some facts. If you doubt in me, then so be it.

Banned

and btw about the guys wondering about the 7xxx and 4xxx hp, i figured out - THEY GOT 255 STATS, lawl

Imhotep

and btw about the guys wondering about the 7xxx and 4xxx hp, i figured out - THEY GOT 255 STATS, lawl[/b]
    I already pointed that out h34r:

Where can I join final clan?

The crown for the most retarded post goes to Simontjeuh.

The crown for the most retarded post goes to Simontjeuh.[/b]
    :lol:

Just look at your sig:
    Ionia Gold Bars,Iron Necklace,Ring of Courage,Skeleton Belt,Raptor +8!CLICK HERE!
    wtf o.0

Don't try to change from subject GeryDeft, you're doing much worser things and I swear with whole my heart, I'm making this a personal issue, and I'll do what ever I can to remove you out of Ionia as quickly as possible!

Don't try to change from subject GeryDeft, you're doing much worser things and I swear with whole my heart, I'm making this a personal issue, and I'll do what ever I can to remove you out of Ionia as quickly as possible![/b]

ye pls make me more famous, im like zero or f9devil now

ILoveYouToo

ye pls make me more famous, im like zero or f9devil now[/b]
    Those are known players, You're an accused cheater. there is a difference

Little archer Senior Member

if they can edit and all why arent they rollin on +10? cuz of kok?

Don't try to change from subject GeryDeft, you're doing much worser things and I swear with whole my heart, I'm making this a personal issue, and I'll do what ever I can to remove you out of Ionia as quickly as possible![/b]
    You are a moron.

Seriously, if they can do what u say they can do, then even if u magically get them banned or whatever they can just do their thing again and have ridiculous amount of money and high lvls in no time.

I have plaid with them in Akara... and what made me leave cz where party vs of koxpers with god mode and the insane cheats of people (autodebuff or heals without ever having to stop at all to cast them), i actually looked forward to see them on cz they are geared but they are as killable as any other geared player out there.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast