Don't you find this funny??(Stupid Ko...)

This is a discussion on Don't you find this funny??(Stupid Ko...) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hail #%$#@%@! We apologize for the inconvenience as we are unable to perform any character editing. Unfortunately technology in Knight ...
Page: 1

sexyman

Default Don't you find this funny??(Stupid Ko...)

Hail #%$#@%@! We apologize for the inconvenience as we are unable to perform any character editing. Unfortunately technology in Knight Online has not progressed to a level that will support plastic surgery. If you would like to have this feature in game please feel free to post on our forums. Thank you for your continued interest in Knight Online. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

All i wanted was a mini warrior yo

At least they responded to you.

Originally posted by evilfourty
    +1

Kailean

pm an admin on ko forum, customer support sux.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

ask sullim0 to do it for u ingame.

its funny why they say its not possible while so many people have changed their warrior. downright lazy bitches.

FatM4n

they just lazy, and sullimo seems to do thigns that other staff dont want to happen

sexyman

Maybe he will help me because thats just stupid :wacko:

WARP

Default Re: Don't you find this funny??(Stupid Ko...)

Originally posted by sexyman
    Hail #%$#@%@! We apologize for the inconvenience as we are unable to perform any character editing. Unfortunately technology in Knight Online has not progressed to a level that will support plastic surgery. If you would like to have this feature in game please feel free to post on our forums. Thank you for your continued interest in Knight Online. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

All i wanted was a mini warrior yo *
    Well i was orc, when i changed to human, as default i was barbarian. I asked on Custumer Suport if they would be able to change my warrior to a mini warrior, and they awnsered "almost" same way lol..
    Anyway before this Huyova from u_k was changed to mini warrior too so i dont understand why some gm can do it, and others not.
    ChaozKnightz told me to pm a gm during an event and i did it. I pm“ed sullimo ingame d1 ( during the event of halloween) and he sayed he could do it when the event ends. And he did it, when servers restarted that night ..plim i has a mini warrior.

Default thnx

Originally posted by evilfourty
    hey thnx for saving me the lupus pendant but i dont need one atm, i appreciate it cya gl

CS is for the most part a waste of time. I had my account stolen, so I got a number to contact K2. they provide no support over the phone, they recommended that I make a n00b account and submit a ticket that way.

so I did

They responded with something to the effect of you have to submit a ticket from the account that has had the password changed. so essentially if you cant log your account you have to track down the dick that stole it and have them send a cs ticket for you.

you know... if I could get enough donations to cover the flight, I would fly to irvine and burn down their office.... just a thought

Matrixxx

there office is rlly small.. like a big house , or a tiny ass office building .l.

OLD1953

I used to have the address, it was suite something or other IIRC. Sounds like one of those little offices in a small strip mall type setting, like a dentist or optometrist office.