Email code

This is a discussion on Email code within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I guees there is more than me out there thats having problem chaning the email code. and ive just had ...
Page: 1

Goliath

I guees there is more than me out there thats having problem chaning the email code. and ive just had a chat with a GM and he told me that pepole with Hotmail has problem getting the mail and it will be solved soon ( u know what Soon means ) . anyways he told me they were working on it

Just wanted to tell u that thx

Banned

soon soon or soon 1 year later :S..?

Yay finally some news bout that

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

I guees there is more than me out there thats having problem chaning the email code. and ive just had a chat with a GM and he told me that pepole with Hotmail has problem getting the mail and it will be solved soon ( u know what Soon means ) . anyways he told me they were working on it

Just wanted to tell u that thx[/b]
    I sent a ticket in, and I actually got my @hotmail.com address registered to my KO account changed, and they changed it to a @gmail.com account.

Got the key the first time I requested it.

Hotmail is slow emails , i have @nana here i get the emails for example if i register in site , when i press register after 2 seconds its in my mail , and @hotmail.co.il / @hotmail.com , is very very slow , can take 3-4 days till ill get the message.

Banned

good to hear

For the people that have been PMing me on forums, I'll just write out what I wrote, and what they had asked me to do.

First off, I just created a new account, so I could send CS tickets from there seeing as I can't use my own.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not getting my Email Key sent for my main account.

ID is: *******
    Email is: *******@hotmail.com

Hail *******!

Thank you for providing some of your payment information, however, we will need more information from you to verify the account. Please respond to this ticket and include your registered birthday and ALL the 9 digit Click and Buy customer ID numbers used to make purchases on this account. Once we receive this information from you, we will be able to make the changes to the account. As a reminder please note that if at any time you ever forget the password to any account, you can change it by using the “Forgot PW” option on the website – your password will be sent to the e-mail address that is registered on the account. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. Thank you for your patience and happy hunting!

-CSR Vanthiella, Knight Online Customer Support

**/**/**** (Birthday)

Click and Buy ID: *******
    Click and Buy ID: *******

I need the Email Key that allows me to select my three new Secret Questions and Answers so I can login onto the website.

I never receive the email whenever I click "I Lost My Key", please send a key email to my account's registered email.

Account ID: *******
    Email: *******@hotmail.com

Hail *******!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Thank you for verifying your birthday and payment information for this account. Unfortunately, the e-mail address that you have provided me is already in use for another account. Please respond back to this ticket with a different e-mail address that you would like to use. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your continued patience and support.

-CSR Vanthiella, Knight Online Customer Support Team

I made a new mail for my main account:

ID: *******
    NEW Email: *******@gmail.com

Could you please change the email for the above account, and send the Key email there please, I'd really like to access My KOL from the website.

Hail *******!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Thank you for providing me with a new e-mail address for the account "*******". I have went ahead and changed the e-mail address to *******@gmail.com. Please verify this in-game. You may now check the official Knight Online website at www.knightonlineworld.com and update your account information through " MY KOL". Thank you for your continued patience and support.

-CSR Vanthiella, Knight Online Customer Support Team

Then I just went back, logged into www.knightonlineworld.com clicked on the "I Lost My Key" again, and received the email on the first try, now I'm back to normal. Hopefully this helps for some of the Hotmail users.. :unsure:

awesome

dont really wanna have to go through all that....

dont really wanna have to go through all that....[/b]
    Vanthiella responded to each ticket of mine within 10-15 minutes, finished the whole thing in about an hour, at least you don't have to type these up.

Vanthiella responded to each ticket of mine within 10-15 minutes, finished the whole thing in about an hour, at least you don't have to type these up. [/b]
    really i thought each reply was 1 day after >_<

Apollus

well wot u cud do, is learn from what he wrote and bunch it all up into one big CS ticket lol

So you will need:
    C+B numbers/Credit Card numbers
    Account ID thats having the problem
    Date of Birth on the account
    i&#39;d suggest puttin the current email address from the account thats having a problem
    The email address you wanna change it to (i suggest using Gmail never had any probs with a lovely gmail account)

thats about it really i think