Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Emergency Maintance

This is a discussion on Emergency Maintance within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WELL SERVERS weRe UP[/b] let me fix it for you...
Page: 11

WELL SERVERS weRe UP[/b]
    let me fix it for you

lJudgementDayl

What did they change?

What did they change?[/b]
    K2 just added more ppl dead hunting bosses =D

BTW. LAUNCHER UP

connecting pls wait :S

Seems to be up now.

Fuking ko delete me 1 trina and 1 tooth . I has 2 set valkirie exp and ac . . now i have 2 set exp ... this suck . If they make roller back return me the items i was sold II+7 and chitin bow+6 .. ko fuking isiots .

PFC Senior Member

Fuking ko delete me 1 trina and 1 tooth . I has 2 set valkirie exp and ac . . now i have 2 set exp ... this suck . If they make roller back return me the items i was sold II+7 and chitin bow+6 .. ko fuking isiots .[/b]
    k2 delete us a Elf Belt and we got it from talos this morning before the mainteance fuck u K2

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Hello Knight Online Players,

All servers are back online and are waiting for you to login. We apologize for the delay. There are a few things that were done during the maintenance that you need to be aware of:

- All Monster Summoning Staves have been deleted as due to a bug, they were being injected instead of Trina's Pieces for all purchases of Silver, Gold, and Platinum Premium Service. We have given Trina's pieces to all affected accounts.

- All Unique items that dropped from the monsters summoned by the Monster Summoning Staves have been deleted.

- Due to large-scale abuse, Edana, Akara, and Carnac East had to have item-based rollbacks to yesterday evening (5/31) at 8pm PST. All experience and level data stayed the same, only item inventories were rolled back.

- All G1 Credit item purchases for only Edana, Akara, and Carnac East from 12 midnight June 1st through 1:30 PM PST June 1st have been reimbursed and the items have been removed.

All items removed during this maintenance will not be reimbursed. We will be reimbursing a full day of Premium for all accounts that currently have Premium Service. This should be done by the end of day PST on June 2nd.

Again, we apologize for the delay and look forward to seeing you in the Knight Online world!

-The Knight Online Team[/b]

k2 delete us a Elf Belt and we got it from talos this morning before the mainteance fuck u K2[/b]
    K2 deleted my (friends) dread +7 and graham +8 so well yeah, they suck <_<

Delicious

haha I got rom then the servers went down and when they got back up i got another rom xD
    ALSO girakon np buggers BANNED !

after all this time what fixed? speedhackers still on cz but summon staffs wiped? or what?

Banned

Dunno if it was posted:

But the thing they fixed where the SUmmon Staffs

Yesterday, when you bought a premium, gold or plat i believe, you would gain 5 summon staffs aswell, instead of a trina

After the maintence, they deleted the summon staffs, and lettered us a trina instead + the drops that was dropped with the summon staffs got deleted aswell

wow.. i feel sorry for the ppl that bought uniques from the ppl that used those mosnter summon staffs..... totally k2&#39;ed............

Why doesnt K2 just item rollback 2 days so nobody would get affected from those stupid staff shit.......

and WOW.. this is liek the FIRST time k2 has reimbursed players with premium..

Donkeyd1ck

haha I got rom then the servers went down and when they got back up i got another rom xD
    ALSO girakon np buggers BANNED ! [/b]
    the reason of the ban wasnt probably np bug but abusing summon staff xd

Delicious

haha that would be fuked up

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast