Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Emergency Maintance

This is a discussion on Emergency Maintance within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pay atention: the bug they will fix now is the Monster Summon Staff bug... you can use this staf 9999999999999x ...
Page: 5

pay atention:
    the bug they will fix now is the Monster Summon Staff bug... you can use this staf 9999999999999x time if you seal this item... i am reading it in turkish forums now, they are talking about this fuck... and they posted some ssīs too :S[/b]
    truely this is reason for maintence.... i dont know why k2 put staff back to game because this is not first time they had this problem turks seen this as soon as staff is put back made seal and found nice quiet spot and farming bosses for a few hours.... hopefully they just make a roll back and fk to all buggers :P

still they must fix to anvil bug... but hey its k2 expect a +9 wipe in about 3 months like they did after bifrost dupe lol :P

swimmy

theres a video of the staff summon on youtube

the gems drop fine, i went to c-west . Killed werewolfs/lycans for 30 min and got 7 gems. Some guy from legions uniqueeeelemental or somthing was there and didn't get any then he told me he didn't believe me, sucks for him, i got my gems ftw :P.[/b]
    your kidding right? its koxp&#39;d 24/7 and the drop rate is horrible. i legitly farmed them for hours and got maybe 1 gem. 2 spawns of 3-4 werewolves dropping gems rarely isn&#39;t good enough. <_<

LightPriest

wtf? werewolves Drop Gem??, what kind of gems?, blue, green, yellow, red silvery, these one u talking about?, like in juraid?

draviste

wtf? werewolves Drop Gem??, what kind of gems?, blue, green, yellow, red silvery, these one u talking about?, like in juraid?[/b]
    Yeah thats it werewolves drop blue and red gems, occasionally fragment of avarice

DeathAndResurrection

wtf? werewolves Drop Gem??, what kind of gems?, blue, green, yellow, red silvery, these one u talking about?, like in juraid?[/b]
    not those gems, the gems they are talkin about are crude sapphires, opals, and crystals

Banned

your kidding right? its koxp&#39;d 24/7 and the drop rate is horrible. i legitly farmed them for hours and got maybe 1 gem. 2 spawns of 3-4 werewolves dropping gems rarely isn&#39;t good enough. <_<[/b]
    +1 it&#39;s true

LightPriest

not those gems, the gems they are talkin about are crude sapphires, opals, and crystals[/b]

Ohhhh okais thx for the info xD

pay atention:
    the bug they will fix now is the Monster Summon Staff bug... you can use this staf 9999999999999x time if you seal this item... i am reading it in turkish forums now, they are talking about this fuck... and they posted some ssīs too :S[/b]
    wow.... are you serious....................

maybe this is what caused the magic jewel powders to decrease dramatically in prices too? O.o

wow... so basically, wiith this bug, you can get shitloads of uniques daily...

draviste

wow.... are you serious....................
    maybe this is what caused the magic jewel powders to decrease dramatically in prices too? O.o
    wow... so basically, wiith this bug, you can get shitloads of uniques daily... [/b]
    There wiping +9&#39;s.from the 5 trina bug

LightPriest

i dont think so, it cant be real.. spawn 99999999x bosses.. if yes ill see much and much unique and all in merchant . no?, and ihope there will not have a roll back i just bought murky +7 on paypal T_T

Light

There wiping +9&#39;s.from the 5 trina bug[/b]
    o...... so thats the reason trinas were disabled eh? not because of the 1m G1 shit? O.o

i dont think so, it cant be real.. spawn 99999999x bosses.. if yes ill see much and much unique and all in merchant . no?, and ihope there will not have a roll back i just bought murky +7 on paypal T_T

Light[/b]
    if its rollback, then the murky will go back to dillan/thementoone... so he can just give it back to u :P

why u play ko again? :/ u fell into the trap u gay

LightPriest

yeah i still play buti can stop when i want dont worry im not drugged like before :P,m i dont miss work days to play ko , hehehe and u ? what happened?, you still playing? if no what u fakin doing here nab xD?

yeah i still play buti can stop when i want dont worry im not drugged like before :P,m i dont miss work days to play ko , hehehe and u ? what happened?, you still playing? if no what u fakin doing here nab xD?[/b]
    hehe ic ic ^^ nice to know that u arent addicted like before

well i quit ko already.. quit for almost 2-3 months now :P sold all my shit about a month ago :P

i still lurk these forums because its fun, and so i can know wats going on with noobs like u

so ya gonna be making ardream warrior now ? :P LightMurky?

LightPriest

lol never of my life, im staying in my favorite clan , Rif, with my old warrior , LightStriker, nowlvl 68 xD muhaha noob one 8-) ^^, and hmm WoodStock i though it was you , he was in clan before and quit to go in frenchconnection, i was happy to see u in clan but i earn little time after that was not you , bp lvl 72 ^^Nolife ahah <3

Light

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast