Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Emergency Server Close

This is a discussion on Emergency Server Close within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i did /save b4 i exited will that help?...
Page: 7

RezzerGirl

i did /save b4 i exited will that help?

DieWithMyKiss

hmmm mabey

SiegeR

Originally posted by Hypnotic
    dupe wipe? *h43r:
    Guys dont start to be happy until u see the end

so-called Dupe Wipe is made for deleting items which has same ids
    But nowadays duper started to be learn how to dupe.They made items with dupe yea thats true.But that wont make their items duped.The thing they do is Illegal item.Which is Duped to upg to +8 for example and delete rest .So u have unique +8 mirage dagger.So after dupe wipe nothing gonna be change.The thing we need is.1 week maintance(We need it to save the KO) .They need to Make a list who looks like posible duper.Check Their Trade logs of their char and their n00bs chars.
    And decide he/she is duper or not.After they diceded they have to remove items and ban char or maybe delete.Best thing will be deleting coz its so easy to unban their chars.Or even they got delvled to lvl1 like festO did.They will still have those items.So what?They go macro new char.And pass those items to their new acc.Nothing gonna be change afterall.

About new patch they just only release new patch to prevent new duping method.
    But they forget somethng They never prevent duping with these system and database.There will be always duper.

Lets think that they prevent duping and they changed everything so it will be imposbile to dupe anymore.And they deleted the dupes and illegal items.But They will still have GMs or some DataBasa hackers to sell chars or EDIT chars.Which will be worst.

I think KO going for deathend unless NoahGame let a company to make new ENGLISH server or they will just have asians play their game.

Many ppl still stays at this poor managed companies Game coz there is no other option to go.

WoW-Bad pvp
    DarkAgeCamelot-Dunno this game (maybe its not free2play)

The thing makes KO is irresistible is;
    -Its really basic game
    -The PvP thing is really great and its all about Gameplay(skills)
    -The Graphic not quite good but they are avarage.
    -The most thing is many ppl (under age 18) dont have credit card and they can play it coz its free2play.

Its all about 2 years for me now.I never get bored from this game.I just started to get amused coz of dupers babashopers macroers hackers scammers.
    I saw some WoW moments from some of my friends.There isnt a thing called Scam Hack Dupe and u can even say Fuk u to any1 coz u get banned.

I think i will go WoW if this so-called dupewipe wont gonna work or many dupers stay at game.

Sorry For long post

<3Cutey

and yea i wrote this to knightonlineranking too kk?

Servers will come back in 2-3 hours (prolly more). Rollback of inventory, coins, Knight cash, and remove the new character created for last 2 days.

SiegeR

u sure they gonna make this without anymistake for the 1st time?

Smoking

Hey, maybe they gonna make us level 30 again.

Wasn't that a shitload of fun

I dunno. Im just telling u what i know.

:OnSlaught:

Originally posted by Devile
    Servers will come back in 2-3 hours (prolly more). Rollback of inventory, coins, Knight cash, and remove the new character created for last 2 days.
    So any item I bought in the past 48 hours I'll lose + the $40 in KC I just bought? :mellow:

armand0

seems fair, if they dont make mistakes and if they fix the bug.

im gonna lose 20%, philum 8/80 bardish 8/80 glave 7/70 shard and iron bow (

im gonna go cry in a corner............................................ ........

ScuLLy

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    so-called Dupe Wipe is made for deleting items which has same ids
    But nowadays duper started to be learn how to dupe.They made items with dupe yea thats true.But that wont make their items duped.The thing they do is Illegal item.Which is Duped to upg to +8 for example and delete rest .So u have unique +8 mirage dagger.So after dupe wipe nothing gonna be change.[/b]
    100% True

<!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR

The thing we need is.1 week maintance(We need it to save the KO) .They need to Make a list who looks like posible duper.Check Their Trade logs of their char and their n00bs chars.
    And decide he/she is duper or not.After they diceded they have to remove items and ban char or maybe delete.Best thing will be deleting coz its so easy to unban their chars
    Can they do that?

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Devile
    Devile, are they doing a rollback to when the new patches came out?

Lawless

they need to actually achieve SOMETHING...most of us dont care how long it would take providing it actually worked

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

im gonna lose....................my char rollbacked to lvl 45 from 47...big whoop lol

edit: nm xD no xp being rollbacked...ill lose NOTHING!

Banned Senior Member

meh, i'll take a rollback bring it on

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast