Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Buy Resell Guide

This is a discussion on Buy Resell Guide within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know there was a buy resell guide but i cant find it =( someone know link? or can a ...
Page: 1

Heim4teil

I know there was a buy resell guide but i cant find it =( someone know link?

or can a buy resell pro tell me how? =) i have near 15gb for this and need about 70gb for master/raptor/chitin^^

buy itmes cheap
    and
    sell them expensive

for what u need a guid for that? o.O

Heim4teil

yeah but what is good to buying and what not^^ what ppls need and what not :P atm iam buying chitin+7 for 400 and try to sell for 500/450 but its not much mny :S

overlordmk2

try find noobs who sell kekuri ring for 30 k

(i've found 1 once ^^, after that he pm'ed me "aga" etc ^^ )

Heim4teil

omg kek ring for 30k =O gift plz^^

MotherRussia

amm never heard on this guide can i have it too please?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

just buy shell +1 up em to +6 and sell, till u get like 40-50gb, from that point buy +1s and go +7 on em :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ill recap that guide in a few sentences

buy rogue fp +1 cheap then resell for regular rpice....repeat til u have like 10m...then do the same for chitin....then do the same for shell...etc -_- all rogue cuz rogue shit is popular cuz of all the macroers

G0D

I used to buy a bunch of +6 shells real cheap and up them to +7.
    I think thats the best way u can do it but atm shellss +6 are too much.
    Wait for the right time when there like 300m trust me

Oh and try buying stuff like fang of bak and stuff and reselling them.

fast money = going to where they do the mss quest to get defence chitins

if u go there in elmo/luf the turks sell the pcs REALLLY cheap and u can resell in moradon sometimes for 3-10 x the ammount or if u can upg which i make defence chitins to +7 almost 95 % of time i think they are easiar to upg tbh u can make even more money selling +7 dd and spear

also u can make a merchant full of talis and have some full dura some low and make all over decent price some times ppl buy the 0 durability not paying attention

also make a full merchant of like +1 shit usually u want to have all same item and put most the items for 20 m and a few of them for 200 m usually they will buy the expensive things too goes for nething u can sell for under 99 so if u put 99 m on most put 999m on few xD

lot of ppl try making money also off selling busses for 19 m hoping ppl think its 1.9m

Heim4teil

ah i will make buy resell because iam sux at upgrading yesterday i burn 6 fp +6 and 2 chitin +6 to +7 in a row oO
    WOW cama no flame because iam flaming or make stupid threads? xD

Banned

+1 to the defense chitins, the rogue ones definitely sell for a lot, as i bought a dd+1 helm, made it +6 and resold for 10gb, instead of the 2gb i bought it for. Buying/Farming +1 shells and upgrading to +6 was also another way i made money. Since ur a warrior, try getting a priest buff/heal/malice, to farm bearded ruminants, they drop something about every 20mins or so. We've gotten exc items and many shells from doing that.

Heim4teil

+1 to the defense chitins, the rogue ones definitely sell for a lot, as i bought a dd+1 helm, made it +6 and resold for 10gb, instead of the 2gb i bought it for. Buying/Farming +1 shells and upgrading to +6 was also another way i made money. Since ur a warrior, try getting a priest buff/heal/malice, to farm bearded ruminants, they drop something about every 20mins or so. We've gotten exc items and many shells from doing that.[/b]
    yeah mate but iam lvl 56 this why i say i need mny for master =) and i still sux at upgrading =(

Smurfs

I like buying MD+7's for 7-9gb during EST nighttime and then turks will buy for 950 when server is packed

Heim4teil

on my server are mds 14gb^^ or more

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast