rant while bored

This is a discussion on rant while bored within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First of all a member of this forum, Dra4gon I think it is, has renewed my belief in humankind by ...
Page: 1

boomersooner

Default rant while bored

First of all a member of this forum, Dra4gon I think it is, has renewed my belief in humankind by living up to his end of a trade and not scamming me. Now, maybe most of you know him but I do not, so it was a leap of faith to trust him. For that Dra4gon you have my utmost respect..(takes bow). I have been scammed 3 times and figured the scammers needed the stuff more than me as I'm not one to get upset, but I must say i was losing faith.

Now, I see alot of posts about how people get scammed by "loaning" their accounts to their "friends" or clanmates or letting them play it, and then bitching and complaining about their useless problems from doing that. If Im not mistaken it is against KO's TOS to not do that and if you do and have problems then STFU. No one cares and it's your own fault. Most "hackings" originate from people who break those TOS, run 3rd party programs or otherwise are involved in dubious shit.

It's interesting but IMO there's a shitload of hypocrisy on all of the boards and I think that has been proven in the past in the various postings. I have been around more than one character (including some on this forum) who were able to tell my level simply by standing around me! (can you say koxp)
    One more thing..How come the servers always go down during the US prime time 5pm-11pm..Why not in the morning CST or the afternoon CST..
    ok..I'm done..servers please come up..I'm bored

p.freaking s.
    Nix the damn Santa freaking event..it sucked last year and will suck this year..it's hard to run a major online game with a old Intel 486/66.

KO4fun

.".it's hard to run a major online game with a old Intel 486/66."

roflmfao