Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Empty Olympia or is my idea ? :P

This is a discussion on Empty Olympia or is my idea ? :P within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Out of the 500 ppl signed on Dies at any given time, only about 10 speak english. Many ppl are ...
Page: 3

Out of the 500 ppl signed on Dies at any given time, only about 10 speak english. Many ppl are quitting or going to Carnac because the game lost its appeal when K2 opened the foreign floodgates. Over the last 6 months I've seen countless gg English speakers quitting. Kinda sucks because KO is really a great game when it comes down to it. Unfortunately, a game can only be as fun as the people you play with (got that quote from OWA) [/b]
    Yup That is 1000% True, I played KO only because it was full of english players [OLD ko] And now It's just...Infested with Turk's, And Chinese I mean - It would be great, But then with them come Cheaters and hacker's and losing more english people then ever before, It's fucking pointless to try and stay. Only server that will do any good is Carnac West I believe, but even then...

Last couple weeks have been a lot of fun for us, tons of isloon, bf, great boss drops, and a lot less of the sour grape bad apples aren't on...things change and people will always come and go. The ones who leave always have a negative view of things...

Nicely done haha, I was kidding with you anyways - Why do people take everything I say so literal, I liked the cat foo jeeze.

:P, Btw, you spelled ridiculous wrong.[/b]
    that's all they can do after they got pooned in the ass..

"iwas kidding, srsly"

"u spelled xx wrong adsfasdf"

that's all they can do after they got pooned in the ass..

"iwas kidding, srsly"

"u spelled xx wrong adsfasdf"[/b]
    yup, That's all they can do.

u say that because u dont play anymore on oly[/b]
    i still play olympia

Last couple weeks have been a lot of fun for us, tons of isloon, bf, great boss drops, and a lot less of the sour grape bad apples aren't on...things change and people will always come and go. The ones who leave always have a negative view of things...[/b]
    this is not a negative view. this is a realistic view.

unfortunately, the realistic views always seem so cynical.

olympia lacks skill in comparison to some of the other servers. i doubt you could testify to any of this since i have never heard of you playing another server other than olympia. sure, olympia provides more skillful pk than servers such as logos, manes, ronark, akara, diez and about the same level as girakon, but still falling below beramus/xig/ares standards for sure.

thus the conclusion: olympia is for noobs

edit: oh yeah, noob is a term describing a degree of skill, not necessarily a degree of "fun" (i.e. "tons of isloon, bf, great boss drops, and a lot less of the sour grape bad apples aren't on")

so basically with a bit of re-wording you just repeated what i said.[/b]
    NO, there isn't any human that would go pk when they know that orcs outnumber them and they know they maybe gonna lose nps.

i still play olympia
    this is not a negative view. this is a realistic view.

unfortunately, the realistic views always seem so cynical.

olympia lacks skill in comparison to some of the other servers. i doubt you could testify to any of this since i have never heard of you playing another server other than olympia. sure, olympia provides more skillful pk than servers such as logos, manes, ronark, akara, diez and about the same level as girakon, but still falling below beramus/xig/ares standards for sure.

thus the conclusion: olympia is for noobs

edit: oh yeah, noob is a term describing a degree of skill, not necessarily a degree of "fun" (i.e. "tons of isloon, bf, great boss drops, and a lot less of the sour grape bad apples aren't on")[/b]

Many of us played on other servers so I don't really know what you are talking about there. And saying no one has skill is something you and your clan has always said, like you guys are the only ones . I dunno why you guys hate it so much but I just don't agree. We, the people I play with, seem to have a great time almost every day playing (including pk every night) and if that makes us all noobs than so be it, we never played for any of your approval, we can agree that we just never agree...

I remember when the server first came out. I used to run around the bowl with Via and others and there wasn't anyone on at all. Things are better, the server is almost always full save 4-6 hrs when turks are sleeping but for the most part the people on are super nice to eachother and there is always something to do...all noobs I guess.

Canek

mmmmm i still like oly, but i also have seen that at least moradon have been emptier, i mean theres like half the merchants there should be there... and olympia is fun, who cares if it is for noobs.

silverbuffer18

i usually exp all day, and only go to cz after i gain atleast 25%, when i go usually orcs are at about 2-3k np over us basically at all times, and right after wars on saturdays in the evenings, i go cz just to rezz people in cz cuz orcs got like 4-7 parties nova towning till csw so i make like 15m there, orcs are overpowered in pk as monst of the high lvs+clans are there, humans got armagedon and Heartbeat, but they dont pk 24/7 in clans but orcs do, but i think humans xp faster cuz since we get owned in cz we go xp

or more dota[/b]

amen

lime

NO, there isn't any human that would go pk when they know that orcs outnumber them and they know they maybe gonna lose nps.[/b]
    so as i said before humans are outnumbered, so again thanks for just rewording what i said a little.

would you go PK if you were outnumbered 8 to 1? (answer will be yes im sure)

lironzz

What a wonderful waste of a topic.

[/b]
    :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123