Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Encountering Sore Losers on MMOs

This is a discussion on Encountering Sore Losers on MMOs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'm pretty sure everyone has their experience of encountering realy pathetic losers who give excuses to how you defeated them. ...
Page: 1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i'm pretty sure everyone has their experience of encountering realy pathetic losers who give excuses to how you defeated them. whether it be lag or whatsoever, and some will even go the extra offensiveness to insult you. so what i really want to know is how do you take it? would you be angry or would you ignore? or if you have experience of being a sore loser yourself, i'd like to tel u to repent before its too late :lol:

on the other hand.. if you're angry because of it, doesn't it make you a petty man as well?yes i know, its human emotions but then again come to think of it, this is just a GAME. if people want to lose their morals because of it, let them. it wouldn't make the world a better place, but personally i think getting angry would be a pointless thing to do.

well, share ur experiences... and if you're really angry right now because of something similar, think twice, vent your anger here.. and thx for hearing me crap

ps. i am such a saint, lool. <_<

o n yea, this doesn&#39;t only apply to KO it applies to all, in fact anything over the internet.

.M

Just ignore them. That&#39;s the easiest way. -_-

Banned

Yeah happens a lot ^^

CS: AWP someone "OMG AIMBOT"
    BF1942: "OMG TKIN FOR TEH VEHICLES"
    KO: "OMG KOXP"
    Halo2: "OMG STANDBYERS"
    Burnout revenge on xbox (I got accused of cheating cuz he was laggin:P)

Cadence96

When I lose is because I need to improve my skills. But I know many people that always loses for lag.

R34P3R_Magikz

I don&#39;t care If i win or lose but the ones bitching when they lose, well there better ignore

Banned

i will say it again...win or lose in a game means shit....beat them in real life without violence and you are the best

i will say it again...win or lose in a game means shit....beat them in real life without violence and you are the best[/b]

why no violence ????

and been dealing with excuses whole logos server anything from

"you account share"
    "you cheat , macro , hack , fhkd my mother"
    "your lvl 70 gg howling"
    "your full uniques shell 8 blabla"

and its soo funny too cuz logos is the first server i have EVER heard kids complain about account sharing i think its because they can&#39;t complain bout nething else cuz we dont cheat macro .

Altho whenever im on a mage i will start lagging the minute neone ask for tp LOL or when im on priest i will say range when really i was looking at the tv or something so if ur talking bout those excuses i guess i need to run to church

wawh

as long as he/she doesnt cheat in any way, i think i cant blame the guy then just myself

but o well, dont like losing, /suicide

KO is filled with sore losers. The KO community is one of the worst I have ever encountered, and it is the main reason that the skill standard is so low in this game.

Banned

KO is filled with sore losers. The KO community is one of the worst I have ever encountered, and it is the main reason that the skill standard is so low in this game.[/b]

ok

Strider

just laugh at them, its funny when you get like 3 , 4 letters from a person after u killed them in cz

In KO i just ignore them, usually these stupid whines comes from letters (ofc turks). But it doesnt bother me in any ways, in fact.. i just sit here and laugh over their whine letters :lol: And in CS.. well, i tell them stfu noob when they call me cheater, aimbot and wallhack etc..

Banned

i just laugh at them usually and they shutup eventually. i have actually complained 1 time when i fought aba and i found out his items VS my quest jewls -_-

ph3var2

Maybe the problem isnt about the excuse its about the fighting for bragging in the first place.

"ok lets do a duel in the arena"
    "ok"
    -other person starts attacking-
    -screen freezes-
    "aw ffs..."
    -game picks up, char is already at 50% hp-
    -dies-
    "nyaha loser n00b"

Happens always in arena. Wouldnt you be sore too? :angry:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast