Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Encountering Sore Losers on MMOs

This is a discussion on Encountering Sore Losers on MMOs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; one thing you have to remember is, when challenging somebody in KO to a duel there's probably a 85% chance ...
Page: 2

one thing you have to remember is, when challenging somebody in KO to a duel there's probably a 85% chance they are actually using KOXP, the game's gotten that bad

:lol:

temmu

some ppl can get mad from 50nps :e

ub3rslart

Always abuse, Makes it more fun.

sotimes it's actually true that you lag , you know...

now personally i don't really care if i lose or win... well i prefer to win , of course , but if i lose to someone equally (or allmost) geared that didn't cheat and i didn't lag (yes its so fucking annoying when you can't minor heal because of lag cuz it says that im out of mana) then i can only blame it on myself for having a life and not wasting enought time training ^^

Banned

They say lagg etc. I say okay lets vs again. keep doing this untill they accept the fact taht they suck

or method nr 2 let them win the next vs, then he will go "kk lagg gone". and then 3rd vs pwn him

Works like a charm

waytogofranko

i will say it again...win or lose in a game means shit....beat them in real life without violence and you are the best[/b]
    15 year olds dont realize there is more to life than being good at video games.

you could say you are 5 years out of med school making 500k+ a year with your own practice and the only response you will get is "zuahah noob"

PFK

well i do remember tez with the 1v1's hey tez lmfao...

Tez: Shit I Didnt Pot Right
    Tez: Ive Got You This Time, Oh Shit My Mana
    Tez: I Wasnt Useing My Belt
    Tez: Im Just Testing My Weapon
    Tez: Im Intel Build Stated Like 68 Warrion

lol the list keeps going

but now i cant kill him

PFK

15 year olds dont realize there is more to life than being good at video games.[/b]
    if its just a game why do ppl spend so much money on it?

waytogofranko

if its just a game why do ppl spend so much money on it?[/b]
    it IS a game and people who spend money on it probably don't have the time to farm to get good items or just want to get them fast. that has very little to do with considering KO your life

i HIGHLY doubt that a 15 year old is going to have a grand to fork out on a video game.. its usually the older people with jobs who do that and they do it because they can afford it. they don't have as much time as younger people do/people without jobs because they have jobs theirselves. while i do admit it is kinda silly to spend so much on a video game, it's what makes them happy and they should be able to do whatever they want with their money.

_DecapitatoR_

well my experience would have to be with brenneka. we were in arena and i beat him around 3 times, he insists that im scrolled. Then suddenly i cant get him below 1/3 hp, and its obvious he has scrolled but he denies it. Then i scroll up and beat him over and over again, he starts complaining that im scrolled and he isnt.
    so then he says come to cz if u are brave enough, so i go to cz, we are both scrolled and i still beat him, now he complains that he is lagging, worst sore loser i have ever encountered...

Aluzion

losing is not an option

Kranitnova

i have no problem to lose at all... i know many better skilled players then me. I take my pride somewhere else.
    Some have good skills in tapping buttons, others are better in social skills, other in trading skills,...

Its just a fact that there will be probably always someone better then u

Banned

well i do remember tez with the 1v1's hey tez lmfao...

Tez: Shit I Didnt Pot Right
    Tez: Ive Got You This Time, Oh Shit My Mana
    Tez: I Wasnt Useing My Belt
    Tez: Im Just Testing My Weapon
    Tez: Im Intel Build Stated Like 68 Warrion

lol the list keeps going

but now i cant kill him [/b]
    <_< lies and u know we were all messing in vent just busting on each other

PFK

ya it was good fun, ive pulled out some good excuses, the most common 1is

"well i dont have the tiems u do" lmao

when u get beat down and u got nothing just whip out the big "na i dun have as good gear as u" lol

PFK

ya it was good fun, ive pulled out some good excuses, the most common 1is

"well i dont have the items u do" lmao

when u get beat down and u got nothing just whip out the big "na i dun have as good gear as u" lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast