Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Encountering Sore Losers on MMOs

This is a discussion on Encountering Sore Losers on MMOs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i know certain priests who allways tell me that they are lagging when i get no heals ^_^...
Page: 3

i know certain priests who allways tell me that they are lagging when i get no heals ^_^

MoJay

I usually ignore letters and such. I don't care if I beat someone because of lag or anything like that it's only 50NP's. If I get beat in a good 1v1 I sometimes send the guy a letter; BUT it's not to make excuses, just something along the lines of "You're good" or "Nice fight". Sometimes I am surprised by the extreme immaturity I find. Usually it's when I'm messing around in EMC helping someone with a quest or leveling I run into the biggest noobs. I find it hilarious how some kids think that just because they bought themselves a Rebirth Raptor at the local cyber cafe they think they have the right to KS my spawn. If they won't stop I take them to arena and embarrass them over and over, tell them to learn some manners and ignore their excuses.

Banned

well last night i proved my combo is the same as the best warriors can get there combo to be and also i proved one new thing last night......that fraps is coming with aba 1v1....havvk has the fraps

max hits between hp pots with raptor is 3 main skill and 2 R ataks....i did it constitantly...thats maxed out speed on warrior combo with raptor i beleive

so my combo is not as bad as some say :wub: but i can show them to if they want

well last night i proved my combo is the same as the best warriors can get there combo to be and also i proved one new thing last night......that fraps is coming with aba 1v1....havvk has the fraps

max hits between hp pots with raptor is 3 main skill and 2 R ataks....i did it constitantly...thats maxed out speed on warrior combo with raptor i beleive

so my combo is not as bad as some say :wub: but i can show them to if they want[/b]
    Pls any1 can tell that guy...so he had time for login...while he wasnt busy why he didnt buy something called Gold Premium?6 days....

Banned

Pls any1 can tell that guy...so he had time for login...while he wasnt busy why he didnt buy something called Gold Premium?6 days....[/b]

zzzzzz cause at 1 am ur stupid turk brothers are loged in cheating and duping ROFL

j/k ali i love alot of turks man and ur one of them

i loged on at 1 am though...servers are packed and i couldnt get in

i will be home at 1 am again tonight but i will try for sure 100% again

zzzzzz cause at 1 am ur stupid turk brothers are loged in cheating and duping ROFL

j/k ali i love alot of turks man and ur one of them

i loged on at 1 am though...servers are packed and i couldnt get in

i will be home at 1 am again tonight but i will try for sure 100% again[/b]
    I got 2 of ur indian bros in my class...lol they are gay but i rlly like that guys...
    I ve changed PW i pmed it to ur msn....Please dude .... PLEASE ...PLEASE PLEASE

Banned

I got 2 of ur indian bros in my class...lol they are gay but i rlly like that guys...
    I ve changed PW i pmed it to ur msn....Please dude .... PLEASE ...PLEASE PLEASE[/b]
    pm me the id and new pass in ko4life please cause i am not on msn

pm me the id and new pass in ko4life please cause i am not on msn[/b]
    Done my indian bro... :mellow:
    Why u r not in msn but it shows u r >< weird

Banned

msn is loged on at home and i am at work

msn is loged on at home and i am at work[/b]
    Oh i thought ur job: drug dealer ...lol j/k.Cmon make me turkey jokes.I ate today Turkey at school...no shit.While i was in the math lesson i thought about u....Made a rap...
    Tez is a fucking big lazy ass......

I dont want that any1 hears that...=bad words
    It would break ur heart

Tez is a fucking big ass,he likes to lick the gms ass.He is sick ,bcoz he always suck little dicks.He s smaller than DenniDevito that bcoz he cant combo.His parents got fishes that why tez is eating shittie dishes.He s fucking lazy that why every1 thinks he s daisy.(Mickey Mouse´s GF)

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i usually go emo and cut my wrists everytime i lose a 1on1

nah... seriously.. ask the firemen, they getting all my anger if it ever happens

and tez, ur wrong.. i managed to hit cocaine 8 times between HP pots with my giga a week ago xD dunno if he just fucked up the potting for a sec or if i really made it.. however, u usually hit 5-6 times in between the hp pots with a decent combo

Banned

i usually go emo and cut my wrists everytime i lose a 1on1

nah... seriously.. ask the firemen, they getting all my anger if it ever happens
    and tez, ur wrong.. i managed to hit cocaine 8 times between HP pots with my giga a week ago xD dunno if he just fucked up the potting for a sec or if i really made it.. however, u usually hit 5-6 times in between the hp pots with a decent combo[/b]
    i said raptor bro not giga <_< wipe the blood from your eyes after cutting your wrists next time....raptor is alot slower than giga 5 i think is max maybe but i am pretty sure cause i asked others

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

its not :P

6 is the max hit u can get with the RAPTOR
    u wont be able to max it out all the time..

but it should go like that: 5-5-6-5-5-6-5-5-6...

CanIKillYou?

schortti teach me to combo with warior i ben playn on rogues too much

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast