Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By kasedo
  • 1 Post By NuclearWinter

What do all the Peruvians use in lieu of PayPal?

This is a discussion on What do all the Peruvians use in lieu of PayPal? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just curious. I notice there is a very active Peruvian market for SteamKO Hellsgarem but I have no idea how ...
Page: 1

Default What do all the Peruvians use in lieu of PayPal?

Just curious. I notice there is a very active Peruvian market for SteamKO Hellsgarem but I have no idea how to enter it.

Banned Member

On facebook? or where have u seen it?

facebook group page
    harddrugs likes this.

The facebook group page is 'Steam Knightonline Hellsgarem'

Banned

The facebook group page is 'Steam Knightonline Hellsgarem'

at facebook enter 'Steam Knightonline Hellsgarem and ask for membership thay will let you enter

in Callao at the port there is a guy selling GB

I love my country as much as I love my culture, although I got to warn you about the average peruvian , I wouldnt recommend you to trade with people on facebook , specially people from my country.

About your question , AFAIK paypal is quite limited to peru , for instance ,we are able to use our money from our bank accs / cc/ dc , but when it comes to get money from paypal It's a pain for us, It happens because of the currency , soles( peruvian currency)'s worth cant be compared to usd/euros, and when it comes about transactions from 3rd people paypal asks for a fee and our internal bank does aswell ,and as the majority of trades are made in usd , the fees in usd kill the ammount of the transaction on most of the deals , and it'd be loose for the peruvian trader , in this case I'd recommend you to do Western Union which still a viable way for peruvians(worked fine for me), THOUGH Im not entirely familiared with paypal on Peru anymore as I've stopped dealing through the internet for a few years now ,I'd have to ask around, But last time I asked a guy about this matter he ended up asking me lol, I just use my pp to buy RP on LoL now and then .

Quote Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
    I love my country as much as I love my culture, although I got to warn you about the average peruvian , I wouldnt recommend you to trade with people on facebook , specially people from my country.

About your question , AFAIK paypal is quite limited to peru , for instance ,we are able to use our money from our bank accs / cc/ dc , but when it comes to get money from paypal It's a pain for us, It happens because of the currency , soles( peruvian currency)'s worth cant be compared to usd/euros, and when it comes about transactions from 3rd people paypal asks for a fee and our internal bank does aswell ,and as the majority of trades are made in usd , the fees in usd kill the ammount of the transaction on most of the deals , and it'd be loose for the peruvian trader , in this case I'd recommend you to do Western Union which still a viable way for peruvians(worked fine for me), THOUGH Im not entirely familiared with paypal on Peru anymore as I've stopped dealing through the internet for a few years now ,I'd have to ask around, But last time I asked a guy about this matter he ended up asking me lol, I just use my pp to buy RP on LoL now and then .
    As a peruvian who just came back to ko a month ago and already got scammed by a peruvian... yeah, just be careful because there are way too many worthless peruvians willing to scam.

Little archer Senior Member

Paypal money can only be retrieved from one bank (physically), and that bank charges you $17 FLAT everytime you want to do that.

So if you sold something for say, $15, you actually would go negative from trying to get the cash out lmfao.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Paypal money can only be retrieved from one bank (physically), and that bank charges you $17 FLAT everytime you want to do that.

So if you sold something for say, $15, you actually would go negative from trying to get the cash out lmfao.
    that in of itself is a fucking scam xD holy shit
    LambOfGod likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    As a peruvian who just came back to ko a month ago and already got scammed by a peruvian... yeah, just be careful because there are way too many worthless peruvians willing to scam.
    Holy , Guess we'll remain as a 3rd world country for a while .

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

Holy fuck , Still high af , I remember once I managed to save 415 usd on my paypal acc , then I went to the bank to collect my money and got around 1270 soles(about 373 usd) ,42 usd lost in fees , In peruvian currency that's like 3-4 work day payment.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    that in of itself is a fucking scam xD holy shit
    Pretty much ya , Wish we could get a better rate when It comes about international deals , but we are years behind when it comes about economy.

Facebook group