Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Is this the end of Knight Online?

This is a discussion on Is this the end of Knight Online? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by NuclearWinter Oh lord, the amount of bias from everyone in all these topics is awful. It's pretty ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    Oh lord, the amount of bias from everyone in all these topics is awful.
    It's pretty obvious since literally everybody is biased in their opinion regarding this topic. Though, the reality is that the official servers would become more popular if the private servers were shut down, but that doesn't mean that the overall player base would increase in size, in fact it would probably be cut in half. So, whether we measure the game's "life" based on official servers or the whole player base is too much big of a factor to even discuss whether private servers are harmful or not. If you're a fan of official servers, then obviously you'd want more players, but that's a biased opinion as well.

There is no actual way to measure whether the game would have more players or less players if private servers didn't exist. But considering how shit the developers are, I'd say it's a strong guess to say a lot more people would've just straight up quit and forgot about the game. I know some people who stayed around in private servers and these days also play official servers when new servers come out, and these people quit years ago.
    l911l likes this.

Struck a cord in someone I see.
    So you agree?

Oh lord, the amount of bias from everyone in all these topics is awful.
    If your going to deny private servers as a means of not being considered knight online or having anything to do with "Knight Online". Then with that very statement, you've denied yourself to some amazing potential experiences this game has to offer. Sure what I've stated is not solely pertaining to USKO or STKO for that matter, but knight online is the same in "private servers" just as much as it is in "usko" or hell even that garbage thats called "steamko".

Steamko is giving this game a totally new life.

Sure ko is shit still but compared to USKO atleast steamko is like a game unlike this +10 injected shit that used to be a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Yloz View Post
    Steamko is giving this game a totally new life.

Sure ko is shit still but compared to USKO atleast steamko is like a game unlike this +10 injected shit that used to be a game.
    I agree "Knight Online" will stay "Knight Online" whether its usko/psko/stko. Yes, knight online has expanded and thankfully was able to be released on steam on January 25, 2016. Which is a positive note to this game's expansion and longevity.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123