End the lag, kill the turkey event.................

This is a discussion on End the lag, kill the turkey event................. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm sorry guys for all of you whom have benefitted from this, I've even picked up a couple %. The ...
Page: 1

Mental_Anguish

Default End the lag, kill the turkey event.................

I'm sorry guys for all of you whom have benefitted from this, I've even picked up a couple %. The problem is, that if you don't chase the turkey, you may as well not play, due to the lagg that comes on like a freight train, with no warning. I need to hunt, farm, and make money, to try to rebuild what was taken from me. This is virtually impossible with this lag. Please put that turkey in the closet til next year, I am begging...................

What good is posting here going to do? :mellow:

Validating

1 post count up?

You mean to suggest he posted that just for one extra post?

Unheard of

jimfujitsu

Will do Mental , i will log now and stop the event.

sry but why is it u who always make the most pointless posts :/ u always make dlw post like any1 cares and now ur asking a non-official forum to stop a ingame event. :unsure:

Dontaskmeagain

yes i finally dont have the stupidest post thz OG

jason_dinamyte

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    sry but why is it u who always make the most pointless posts :/ u always make dlw post like any1 cares and now ur asking a non-official forum to stop a ingame event. :unsure:

faggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Originally posted by Dontaskmeagain
    yes i finally dont have the stupidest post thz OG
    ur post wasnt stupid it was just pointless as well :lol: even my nub ass can minor heal combo. :P

_DecapitatoR_

still took you a while to do mh combo on ur sin trip

i think hes doing more a opinion poll of babas and see where it goes from there. basically, i think gobbles are fukin up servers big time. with all the sheer volume of people connecting and reconnecting and the random dc's every 5-10 mins to try and follow the gobs is like banging your head on the wall for 4 quarters to make a dollar...when the jar of coins on top of the wall is full of pennies <_<

teletubie

yes, this game is now only run to the bird only. Is not KnightOnline anymore, it should be called AutistOnline. Im shure it will end when there is a stable ko.x.p crack around there.

GL HF
    mr

ANZAC_Mondane

Yes,, this Bird thing is getting a Piss of,,, adn Yes,, ive gained a littel Exp,, a Few Drops ,, but i wanna Farm,, Pk ,, go Biifrost ,, I cant Even set up merchant to sell what i have without DC 30mins later <_<