Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

End of the Second April Fools' Day Joke

This is a discussion on End of the Second April Fools' Day Joke within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; o and i suppose everyone <3`s you right?[/b] yes...
Page: 5

o and i suppose everyone <3`s you right?[/b]
    yes

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

yes[/b]
    the people have spoken!

Weed

You never said nothing to me , but from posts that u posted i got picture of you ... it&#39;s just mine opinion , sorry if i offended you [/b]
    pussy stand up foryourself

dont let a fag take you over.

DragonFire

I love Cama. GOT BEEF?!?! :angry:

pussy stand up foryourself

dont let a fag take you over.[/b]
    who said u could talk? what happened to u quitting and being inactive on the forums and in game and all that bs u said before? just an attention whore? thats what i thought...sit down and stfu ur not wanted

Weed

who said u could talk? what happened to u quitting and being inactive on the forums and in game and all that bs u said before? just an attention whore? thats what i thought...sit down and stfu ur not wanted[/b]
    I can talk all I want your not my fucking master, I said I wont be active Ingame or on msn. I didnt say anything on Ko4life and its a rainy day kiddy. I am the last thing to an attention whore you make me laugh some times. And saying stfu im not wanted i lawled. At least im not a flammer that flames every topic possible, YOUR the one not wanted by the people, i can bet more then 70% of the people here on these fourms would preffer me over you just because I know alot of people from beta USKO and i have been friends with people since then and know me as a person and not a flamer.

Edit: everyone that does like you, cant see how old you probably really are, and how immature you are.
    grow the fuck up son.

ISeeYouPee

well welcome xD

RiseAgainst_

omfg just leave this forums fucking 13 year old kid seriously

I can talk all I want your not my fucking master, I said I wont be active Ingame or on msn. I didnt say anything on Ko4life and its a rainy day kiddy. I am the last thing to an attention whore you make me laugh some times. And saying stfu im not wanted i lawled. At least im not a flammer that flames every topic possible, YOUR the one not wanted by the people, i can bet more then 70% of the people here on these fourms would preffer me over you just because I know alot of people from beta USKO and i have been friends with people since then and know me as a person and not a flamer.
    Edit: everyone that does like you, cant see how old you probably really are, and how immature you are.
    grow the fuck up son.[/b]
    i flame very few topics...off topic ones in the wrong section catch my attention...everything else i ignore as long as its not spam...specific people though, oh ill flame them to my hearts content because i dont like them(like urself)...

im not wanted by the people? which people would those be? those same people which post in wrong sections and make new topics of the same thing thats eben posted 10 times already? OMG HOW WILL I LIVE WITHOUT THEIR IDIOTIC APPROVAL!? if they cant even follow simple directions of life, like addressing things to their proper concerns, why would i give a damn if they want me or not? LIFE doesnt want them they should worry about their own problems not mine

i think everyone that does like me has seen my picture and knows my age...also they dont see me as "immature" they see me as an asshole...big difference there...an immature person will pick fights for no reason....an asshole will speak the truth without sugar coating it

Let&#39;s analyze your last post, shall we Weed?

I can talk all I want your not my fucking master, I said I wont be active Ingame or on msn. I didnt say anything on Ko4life[/b]
    Actually, you did. Let&#39;s review:
    Code:
    +1

im quitting fourm soon..
    And saying stfu im not wanted i lawled. At least im not a flammer that flames every topic possible, YOUR the one not wanted by the people, i can bet more then 70% of the people here on these fourms would preffer me over you just because I know alot of people from beta USKO and i have been friends with people since then and know me as a person and not a flamer.[/b]
    You&#39;re not wanted at all. No one likes you except Danae, and he is pretty much an idiot who I&#39;m waiting for an excuse to ban. Oh, and if you took that bet than you would lose. You are an idiotic asshole who insists upon posting in topics with irrelevant replies or spamming the off topic forum. No one cares how many people you might know. I have yet to see a person that actually enjoys you here on this forum.

Cama is not immature, he is simply honest. Rather than trying to be nice about flaming people, he does it bluntly.

did you ever wonder why it says community asshole ? thats because it is its basically his job lol and everybody knows it so wow get over it

Weed

i flame very few topics...[/b]

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL[/b]

Very adequate response.

Weed

Very adequate response.[/b]

its true tho -.-

lol is true? since when was lol ever anything besides laughing

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast