Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

END OF VENGEANCE FU CHAOZ

This is a discussion on END OF VENGEANCE FU CHAOZ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; AS U KNOW THE EX LEADER OF VENGEANCE GIVE UP AND CHANGE HIS NATION TO HUMAN THEN HE GAVE THE ...
Page: 1

Touchfemale

Smile

AS U KNOW THE EX LEADER OF VENGEANCE GIVE UP AND CHANGE HIS NATION TO HUMAN THEN HE GAVE THE LEADERSHIP TO SIRLANCELOT WHEN HE MOVE TO HUMANS HE JUST GO WITH ALL CLAN DROPS FROM THE CLAN AND THEN HE GONNA JOIN MIRACLE AS WE KNOW THATS A FUCKING POINT FOR MIRACLE ACCPTING PPL SHIT LIKE HIM FUCK U CHAOZ NOOB :angry:
    akara

?

what server?

im guessing akara

NaidenZ

ye
    its akara

CuriositY

Some told us that he gave out the drop.. ?

fkChaOz

btw.. the only clan drops we got were for priest and they still have them and i got an elf belt. i'm sorry that i dnt wanna play orc no more and things turned out like that.. but i why would u call me a scammer.?!

Banned

Listen up guys, chaoz aint a scammer, he dosent have the clan drops as i told you ingame..

just delete this topic, its for no use

Fear me chaoz

fkChaOz

seriously woooooooooo, i got an elf belt ! and LastHope doesnt have premium and hasnt been able to play.. i just cbf no more, i made Vengeance with like 5 ppl or so that were with me from the previous server Girakon, and now its just me and the random people that i recruited. i simply just wasnt down for that, also please get ur facts straight before u accuse me or doing something so insane like that.

Touchfemale

btw.. the only clan drops we got were for priest and they still have them and i got an elf belt. i'm sorry that i dnt wanna play orc no more and things turned out like that.. but i why would u call me a scammer.?![/b]
    STFU MAN WTF U TALKING U TAKE ALL DROPS THEN GO HUMANS WITH MIRACLE :S DONT ACT AS A GOOD PERSON U LEFT US WITH OUT NOTHING I THOUGH WE WERE A TEAM YOU JUST DONT PICK THAT FAKING BELT U TAKE MORE THAN A ELF BELT DONT BE . ChaoZ 200 % unstrustable i ll post some screnshots tonight SO EVERYONE WILL SEE THEIRS PROMISE like
    bro come clan i help you ... i promise
    then the MDFK say later later... or i am exping
    then he call all of us to csw
    then he quit clan
    what a mdk person wow fu noob idk why i followed u waste of time

Turn off fucking caps lock.

fkChaOz

bro, i'm telling you.. you may ask them if you dont believe me. but honestly all we got in Vengeance was priests items which were Agate earrings x2 which are currently on LastHope and a CE which is on Bultjaevel. also we got a GB that was for LastHope, but he cant buy Premium atm and might quit server.

Hydr4

Chaoz is no scammer he just wanted to play human respect his decission

fkChaOz

honestly bro ur just making urself look bad here posting all this rubbish.. but at least i didnt go further with the clan with the intention that i wanted to come human. i wont lie to u its horrible pking as a orc due to how many numbers we have. if ur mad because u dont have enough money and u thought that i would support you if you were in my clan then there is seriously something wrong with you.

chaoz u're a fucking kangaroo stop leaving me alone u guys

to touchfemale: its chaoz, not chaos (in ur sig)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast