Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ENDED: Game Mechanic/Item Design Contest!

This is a discussion on ENDED: Game Mechanic/Item Design Contest! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1H Eskimo Staff +6 Attack Power : 97 Does not stack Increasing your skill range by 9 Increasing your intelligence ...
Page: 2

1H Eskimo Staff +6

Attack Power : 97

Does not stack
    Increasing your skill range by 9
    Increasing your intelligence by 7%
    Equiped: Gives you a chance to cure yourself every 45sec
    Equiped: Gives you a chance to Blind backstabbers
    Glacier Resist : 27
    Glacier Damage : 57
    Required Magic Power: 107
    Required Intelligence: 117

Every succesfuly slow gives you a stackable buff that gives 0.5% of the enemies HP into your HP for a set period of time

"Says it was made by a Eskimoe and it has mysterious ice power
    And it protected them from every thing they passed"

HotAsIce

I like 3 of the ideas in here a lot. The stakes fights where you put something up like money or items before a fight, winner takes all. I also like the soul ripper sword or spear, but I think the AP needs to be dropped a little bit otherwise the attacks will be overpowered. And I really like one-handed clubs or sword that require dex.

My idea is a human/orc repellant shield, a unique that is nation specific, and when worn, the first attack of an enemy would have exactly what it would have done to you, done to the one who attacked, with 100% success rate, but a durability of 1.

Stats would be something like:

Human Repeller
    (Unique Item)
    Shield
    Effective Range: 2.00
    Weight: 20.00
    Max Durability: 1
    Current Durability: 1
    Defense Ability: 75
    Defense Ability (Sword) : 5
    Defense Ability (Club) : 5
    Defense Ability (Axe) : 5
    Defense Ability (Spear : 5
    Defense Ability (Dagger) : 5
    Required Strength : 50

I don't know if it would be considered repel physical attack 100, or what, but I think you get the idea. You get screamed, the attack % gets done to the person who screamed you, and they are 100% stunned. Someone ice storms you, the damage is done to them, and they are 100% slowed.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Raving Shimmer

Light Mage Skill, lvl 80

Aoe Attack, 75% chance of blinding any person in the area, and a 50% chance of stunning them, deals an additional 350 damage, costs 500 mp, cooldown is twice as long as Novas.

Uprising Spirit

Priest Master skill, lvl 78

Increases resistance to fire, ice, light, curse, magic, and poison by 500 for 30 seconds, and restores 7500 hp over 30 seconds for any party member in range, 5 minute cooldown, 1440 mana cost.

Desperate Escape

Rouge Explorer Skill, lvl 80

Increases your speed by 350% for 12 seconds, but decreases ALL resistance to zero (even with fresh mind, magic shield, or any resistance skill given by mage, so dont waste ur magic shield :P), and decreases defense by 350. (resistances and ac return to normal as soon as the 12 seconds is up) 500 mana cost, 30 second cool down.

HotAsIce

Raving Shimmer

Light Mage Skill, lvl 80

Aoe Attack, 75% chance of blinding any person in the area, and a 50% chance of stunning them, deals an additional 350 damage, costs 500 mp, cooldown is twice as long as Novas.

Uprising Spirit

Priest Master skill, lvl 78

Increases resistance to fire, ice, light, curse, magic, and poison by 500 for 30 seconds, and restores 7500 hp over 30 seconds for any party member in range, 5 minute cooldown, 1440 mana cost.

Desperate Escape

Rouge Explorer Skill, lvl 80

Increases your speed by 350% for 12 seconds, but decreases ALL resistance to zero, and decreases defense by 350. (resistances and ac return to normal as soon as the 12 seconds is up) 500 mana cost, 30 second cool down.[/b]

I like these as well, but you'd have to make sure this skill, and magic shield can't be on at the same time, or the resistance reduction wouldn't mean anything

edit: wow people are editng their posts like crazy..

(Looks like mirage dagger or kukry)
    Talisman(+8)
    Dagger
    Attack Power: 81
    Dex: -10
    Health: -5
    Lightning Damage: 50 (or whatever, anything but poison)
    Unique
    *5% Chance to cast malice on hit (when u hit an enemy)*

(the ctc kinda taken from diablo )

Meteoric(+8)
    Helm
    Strength req: 90
    Intel Req: 140
    Physical damage reduced by 5%
    -20 fire res
    -20 glac res
    -20 poison res
    10 Health Bonus
    Unique
    *25% chance to cast magic shield when struck by an elemental attack*

Destructionator.

2h club
    185 AP at +8
    100 Ice Damage.
    50 hp bonus
    50 mp bonus
    Special Feature: The Destructionator is able to charge up for a special attack, meaning , every 7th attack skill will triple in damage.

I like these as well, but you'd have to make sure this skill, and magic shield can't be on at the same time, or the resistance reduction wouldn't mean anything [/b]

I thought it would be understood that zero meant ZERO no matter what xD I'll edit it :P

opteron

Isiloon's Dagger +7
    (Unique Item)
    Dagger
    Attack Power: 94
    Effective Range: 1.00
    Weight: 5.00
    Max Durability: 9500
    Current Durability: 9500
    Defense Ability: 12
    Glacier Damage: 90
    MP Recovery: 17
    HP Bonus: 150
    Repel Physical Damage: 5
    Required Dexterity: 228

*Said to have been used by Isiloon herself.*

HotAsIce

Destructionator.

2h club
    185 AP at +8
    100 Ice Damage.
    50 hp bonus
    50 mp bonus
    Special Feature: The Destructionator is able to charge up for a special attack, meaning , every 7th attack skill will triple in damage.[/b]
    Far too overpowered for a club.

Far too overpowered for a club.[/b]
    yeaa.. if it was like, 150 ap... or lower coz triple damage is alot xD

helis already hits for as much as a spike using hb+7, ii7, etc

HotAsIce

150 AP would be good, since it has hp and mp bonus. The triple hit thing is just dumb. BP's could reach 3.5k spam damage.

150 AP would be good, since it has hp and mp bonus. The triple hit thing is just dumb. BP's could reach 3.5k spam damage.[/b]

We already can, with helis, 255 str build, +9 str armors, and torment but then we get super low hp and def

theprodigy

i dont have anything here but all the wepons with bonuses no offence plz are stupid do stuff that had something like u know that does something 2 ur team urself otherperson just ideas for u ppl +10 dex -200hp sounds like a dv lol just u added stuff this is like the new items coming out pointless worse then what we have just not alot of it yet.

and that club hell man run with that imagination more just dont let it get away from u 2 far now.

I like 3 of the ideas in here a lot. The stakes fights where you put something up like money or items before a fight, winner takes all. I also like the soul ripper sword or spear, but I think the AP needs to be dropped a little bit otherwise the attacks will be overpowered. And I really like one-handed clubs or sword that require dex.

My idea is a human/orc repellant shield, a unique that is nation specific, and when worn, the first attack of an enemy would have exactly what it would have done to you, done to the one who attacked, with 100% success rate, but a durability of 1.

Stats would be something like:

Human Repeller
    (Unique Item)
    Shield
    Effective Range: 2.00
    Weight: 20.00
    Max Durability: 1
    Current Durability: 1
    Defense Ability: 75
    Defense Ability (Sword) : 5
    Defense Ability (Club) : 5
    Defense Ability (Axe) : 5
    Defense Ability (Spear : 5
    Defense Ability (Dagger) : 5
    Required Strength : 50

I don't know if it would be considered repel physical attack 100, or what, but I think you get the idea. You get screamed, the attack % gets done to the person who screamed you, and they are 100% stunned. Someone ice storms you, the damage is done to them, and they are 100% slowed.[/b]

you would be able to counter this shield by using a cheap R skill or normal bow skill from afar...mages could use a noob spell and all damage would be minimal, while durability would go nil...

lekebekois

you would be able to counter this shield by using a cheap R skill or normal bow skill from afar...mages could use a noob spell and all damage would be minimal, while durability would go nil...[/b]
    Depends if it repels Acid Pots also :lol:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast