Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Energy Rock, Chicken Leg

This is a discussion on Energy Rock, Chicken Leg within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i asked a gm today and he told me they would stay in the game premanently[/b] LOL that is bad ...
Page: 4

i asked a gm today and he told me they would stay in the game premanently[/b]
    LOL that is bad information

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

mage/healing priest=dead classes now

mage/healing priest=dead classes now[/b]
    priest can be attacker with it

Banned

lol this shit have to be wiped out
    thats insane

emoraisk

imagine these rocks in wars....monuments and NPCs going down in milliseconds.. lol
    dont have to talk about boss event..
    things are really !@¤&#" up.
    like it was after ver. 1.7 release

Finally i can draw a line between KO and myself..
    cmon this is really the end of the game, can't say it wont go even shittier, ofc it will, but cmon', this is total bs.
    i rather play old nintendo games what had Sbit sounds, it totally beats KO now, doesn't matter there were bugs too. h34r:[/b]
    Some of those old nintendo games are still better than most of the games that come out now. I can play (and have been lately) Mike Tysons Punchout for hours every night at work without getting bored.

:huh:

SillyHo

Tested a bit, for PvP its real difficult for them to hit you. Not impossible, but real hard. Now if you get screamed, stunned, shockstunned, etc to where you cannot move, then yes you become cup bait. The spam is of R attacks and the rogue I was testing with was able to hit me 8-10 times in less than 1 second. His R attacks were only 150 or so, but still a ton of damage in an insane amount of time.

Mobs are all cup bait, monuments, and catapults. The cup literally demolishes any of these objects. 2 chars with cups can keep a balrog spawn at 0 the whole time with very little effort. Either the intended use got messed up, or they were put into the drop table a bit early. I dont see them staying on any server for very long.

i saw 1 party kill hell fire with Energy Rock in 1 or 2 minutes so very fast !![/b]

Huh? Can you provide screenshot please?[/b]

okey look the warrior : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAcY1M1fOHQ

i asked a gm today and he told me they would stay in the game premanently[/b]
    lemme gues you have one or your good friend has one?

the energy rocks destroy farm/exp. 1 warrior with energyrock 1 priest can solo boroo/balog spots in cz.

They gonna be removed or the dropped ones will not work anymore after they are broken, otherwise BB exp BB farm.

I atleast want to get the oppurtunity to use it before it most likely will get removed or configured.

oSTUo

we saw JIT on Ares killing isi with em. it TOOK AGES. i dont know what you are all on about they had 3 warriors with baba gear probably all 9 Deep Scars. and they couldnt take it down so it must not work on isi at least.

we saw JIT on Ares killing isi with em. it TOOK AGES. i dont know what you are all on about they had 3 warriors with baba gear probably all 9 Deep Scars. and they couldnt take it down so it must not work on isi at least.[/b]

isi got crazy regeneration ^^

speedkill

lemme gues you have one or your good friend has one?[/b]
    no i don't have one. no i don't have a good friend who has one.
    In fact, this bullshit is seriously making me think about quiting ko cuz it's way too overpowered.

Secretly1337

just done balrog quest in about 1 hour with a warrior and lotsa leechers
    gg item, but its gay if someone uses it in PvP imo..

515saint

i dought they will remove them but they might fix them because what they can do atm is most definatlyNOT their intended purpose, and if u think they are ment to be able to do the things they do then u sir are a fukwad

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast