Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Energy Rock, Chicken Leg

This is a discussion on Energy Rock, Chicken Leg within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not all mages... a ds build mage can use smite hammer so its not that bad.. and a tip for ...
Page: 6

AgNostoS_

not all mages... a ds build mage can use smite hammer so its not that bad.. and a tip for those of who didnt try energy rock ( i did ) as a ds mage i whould wield ds + energy rock.. dark knight on eslant gave 45k exp (bronze prem).. kill was fast enough (maybe faster than a full party).. everyone can use them, it is just more effective on some classes than others... another tip, killing tc's on a warrior need to repair his other weapon every 10 or so kills. which is pretty frustrating..
    as a conclusion i can say that this is a pwnage item, and as far as i see maybe the most well designed implementation in game... using energy rock gives a lot of dc but there is a way to avoid this.. in pvp when facing someone with it DO NOT tank him or let him tank you, attacks will stop with just one step movement..
    stop whining.. just try to get one of them.

its hot..

Its called energy rock.

Not shiny cup.

If you think K2 don't know - then you are wrong.

If you don't think programmers knew what it did - you are wrong.

It won't attack players unless provoked - that sias they have thought about it.

There seems to be about the same number as +10 weapons.[/b]

rofl

Are you new to this game?!, seems you don't know k2 at all. They have implented 897987things without knowing.

KalaBunga Senior Member

today a sin was killing a atross droping it quicker then a full party killing the 2nd atross next to him.

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

I dont think any k2 employee knows how to program :lol:
    They just get all they want from the koreans!

not all mages... a ds build mage can use smite hammer so its not that bad.. and a tip for those of who didnt try energy rock ( i did ) as a ds mage i whould wield ds + energy rock.. dark knight on eslant gave 45k exp (bronze prem).. kill was fast enough (maybe faster than a full party).. everyone can use them, it is just more effective on some classes than others... another tip, killing tc's on a warrior need to repair his other weapon every 10 or so kills. which is pretty frustrating..
    as a conclusion i can say that this is a pwnage item, and as far as i see maybe the most well designed implementation in game... using energy rock gives a lot of dc but there is a way to avoid this.. in pvp when facing someone with it DO NOT tank him or let him tank you, attacks will stop with just one step movement..
    stop whining.. just try to get one of them.[/b]
    wtf are you talking about

energy rock + DS ?

and r hit for 1dmg for DK ....

NeronDomitius

amount of hits with it in less than 2 sec:

rofl

Are you new to this game?!, seems you don't know k2 at all. They have implented 897987things without knowing.[/b]
    +1 he probely stil think k2 owns the game rofl
    just for the rest of those noobs if k2 wants bf up the ask the koreans to bring it back cous the simpely cant do that themself

Ignore Me Senior Member

+1 he probely stil think k2 owns the game rofl[/b]
    chuckle chuckle OMG why do people who think like that play the game.

Its like going to MacDonalds thinking they are serving rat burgers. And you effing eat it.

its a story. Basically they will be in the game forever unless the players do something....story related.

Gosh what could these be part of I wonder why unexplainable stuff is happening in Knight Online right now. Could it be because an evil threatens the world?

Only you can make these strange energy stones go away. Do you want to, or do you want them in the game forever? Because they will be if you don't do something about it. Ask questions and find out more here.[/b]
    Does that sound like. K2 announce energy rocks are a bug and you will banned for using them,

You people came on a bus so short your asses are coming out of your mouths.

aPon

ye but still mage cant wear 2x weapons....[/b]
    says who?

and i was just thinking about going like paper +8 with str mods and putting most into hp and rest into str
    go equip a SH or something and rape face :P

80 fire with vampiric instant magic and fire armor is gg
    of course assuming ur enemy doesnt have the energy rock aswell

im rofl at official forums

ppl who defend the energy rock have one, isn't it great to have free koexp advantages without being scared to get bannedxD

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

It's neat, I wish for them to have another one of these events for more players to get one. Also anyone got any idea what its worth on the market?

Ignore Me Senior Member

It's neat, I wish for them to have another one of these events for more players to get one. Also anyone got any idea what its worth on the market?[/b]
    Not sure he really had money.

Its clear the story will eventually lead players to remove the item - but its your guess 1 week or 2?

I'd say 10GB. Its a huge shame everyone can't try them. They are like a +12 weapon maybe more.

people just go to the officials to bitch about something...

so all the people that dont want energy rocks in game are there posting about it while all the people that want them or dont care either way are off doing other shit beacuse they have no reason to go to the official forums (they dont have anything to bitch about)

there are VERY few on the servers, gms should just stop spawning the dark dragons so the energy rocks will be really rare like chitin shields

or make them drop from a really strong boss at a really low rate

edit: i dont own one

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

this game was meant to be played together, being able to take down krowaz in 3 minutes with 2 people? that is kinda pathetic.

a clanny has 1, and tbh, i think they should be removed.

in order to farm things that are HARDER to get, you should require MORE people, not be able to get a stupid item that lets you do the work for you... what is the point of that...its basically like lvling, ppl use koxp to lvl to obtain a harder lvl

k2 implements a new item to make it easier to farm harder item.

but isn't the whole purpose of making mobs harder to kill to make the drop MORE unique?

last time i remember, they were trying to bring the Uniqueness back to Uniques rofl...

i personally think they should be removed, they should have never been implemented.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast