Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Energy rock comming back

This is a discussion on Energy rock comming back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dam i realllly want one of those rocks missed out last time...
Page: 3

515saint

dam i realllly want one of those rocks missed out last time

let's say the melee hit 500 with R... 500*30= 15,000 dmg per sec.. in 10 seconds or less he kill booro...[/b]
    Lets say I spam boroo for 5k and when I 80 skill its 4-9k and I am in my normal party (those are real numbers not 500r). I usually only get 2 maybe 3 hits on a boroo tops, that's like 2-3 seconds a boroo. You are telling me 1 sin is going to out damage an entire party at boroo with an energy rock in 2-3 seconds? Sry, I have to see it for myself. I have seen 2 82 warriors doing boroo and it looked about the same as one party. I am not saying it's impossible, I am saying I just don't believe 1 melee > a party.

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

Lets say I spam boroo for 5k and when I 80 skill its 4-9k and I am in my normal party (those are real numbers not 500r). I usually only get 2 maybe 3 hits on a boroo tops, that's like 2-3 seconds a boroo. You are telling me 1 sin is going to out damage an entire party at boroo with an energy rock in 2-3 seconds? Sry, I have to see it for myself. I have seen 2 82 warriors doing boroo and it looked about the same as one party. I am not saying it's impossible, I am saying I just don't believe 1 melee > a party.[/b]
    there is a big diffrens between warriors useing a cup and a assasin useing a cup.

assasin kill almost twice as fast with cup than a warrior

you can ask any assasin who used it before ^^

Banned

assasin have higher ap with 1 dagger then warrior.

and even if you do 5k dmg, rogue will do x3 more dmg then you in 1 sec

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

LEROOYYYYYYY I"m gonna buy it. First lvl 83 legit on Ionia here i come

there is a big diffrens between warriors useing a cup and a assasin useing a cup.

assasin kill almost twice as fast with cup than a warrior

you can ask any assasin who used it before ^^[/b]

I guess I got to see it lol.

Validating

that bs aint needed

I guess I got to see it lol.[/b]

the only reason for that would be is because erock dmg is based on R, all sins use daggers (fast weapons) so they make more Rs, while warriors use slow 1handed weapons (like toto spear)

even if warrior would use a fast weapon (for example 1handed sword which is fast weapon, i think i seen ingame that some little sword is a fast type weapon, like tooth or sword of the dead...beast watever), its ap is low so sin would do more dmg again.

advantage with erock on warriors could be that they have more choices in recovery weapons with some-what-decent ap...so im interested how would it look if warrior would have erock in left hand and a HP recovery hammer in right hand...im assuming all youd have to do is z-R on a mob an not even use a single hp pot xD

i never used erock before so im only guessing...but i would like to have one more than anything lol

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

it feels great to have that thing in your hand ^^
    u have the feeling nothing can stop you
    i used it on mage and solo killed troll warrior in +-7 seconds
    but if u look at the big picture this item is not fair against the other players
    np for the shield ....
    but they shouldent inject that weapon
    it rape's the game

cheezza

ok the ability of an energy rock is to do 10 r damages in 1 second, and i have tested energy rocks, on private servers. and before u say anything a private server isnt any different from usko. unless somethig has been changed in the database it is exactly the same, well in version 1299. and u dont hit 500 with an energy rock on, u would hit maybe 50-100 within the 10 damages. but anyway if k2 took out energy rocks i dont think there going to put them back unless there damage speed has been drasticly reduced. i mean its the same with the cs drops, i mean people say cs still drops but i highly doubt it.

ok the ability of an energy rock is to do 10 r damages in 1 second, and i have tested energy rocks, on private servers. and before u say anything a private server isnt any different from usko. unless somethig has been changed in the database it is exactly the same, well in version 1299. and u dont hit 500 with an energy rock on, u would hit maybe 50-100 within the 10 damages. but anyway if k2 took out energy rocks i dont think there going to put them back unless there damage speed has been drasticly reduced. i mean its the same with the cs drops, i mean people say cs still drops but i highly doubt it.[/b]
    CS drops are proven and there are guys with Energy Rocks still, K2 didn't get them all...

the only reason for that would be is because erock dmg is based on R, all sins use daggers (fast weapons) so they make more Rs, while warriors use slow 1handed weapons (like toto spear)

even if warrior would use a fast weapon (for example 1handed sword which is fast weapon, i think i seen ingame that some little sword is a fast type weapon, like tooth or sword of the dead...beast watever), its ap is low so sin would do more dmg again.

advantage with erock on warriors could be that they have more choices in recovery weapons with some-what-decent ap...so im interested how would it look if warrior would have erock in left hand and a HP recovery hammer in right hand...im assuming all youd have to do is z-R on a mob an not even use a single hp pot xD
    i never used erock before so im only guessing...but i would like to have one more than anything lol[/b]
    i've tried that, the hp recovery only gave me like 3-10hp each hit so it was pretty much useless against bosses/strong monsters.. but if you have 1 priest healing you, you can kill anything solo (i was farming hell fire/enigma/cruel/havoc for blessed stones and i was killing them faster than a full average party)

i've tried that, the hp recovery only gave me like 3-10hp each hit so it was pretty useless against bosses/strong monsters.. but if you have 1 priest healing you, you can kill anything solo (i was farming hell fire/enigma/cruel/havoc for blessed stones and i was killing them faster than a full average party)[/b]
    good to know that

as i said i never used it before so all i know is what ppl posted on forums

ppl usually said 30-50 R dmgs per second, so i figured if u get 10hp per R is not bad at all

if u hit 10R per second, than its not THAT insane like ppl say

i want one

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

tbh .. energy rock's are BS... u can solo any boss .. even volcanic rock and enigma / cruel / hell fire .. k2 are morons if they implement this back

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast