Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Energy Rocks on ED

This is a discussion on Energy Rocks on ED within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; shard +9 + enrgy rock = no chance to win deva fight :/...
Page: 1

Angry

shard +9 + enrgy rock = no chance to win deva fight :/

So gay. That thing is better then a GM fighting shit. ><

DeHealer

Whats SS actually proving? :unsure:
    But yeah, that energy rock is the worst release K2 has made..

it was 1:0 for us :/, they kill deva on 15min.

Whats SS actually proving? :unsure:
    But yeah, that energy rock is the worst release K2 has made..[/b]
    that Enrgy rock is too good for this game ........ it is eazy money maker

kishtan

Read the official forums. The energy rocks are part of a new storyline. Note of warning to those that have the energy rocks, dont use them in CSW:

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...p;#entry1217436

Date: 02.18.2009 Subject: Energy Rocks forbidden in CSW

Greetings Knights,

We are very pleased to see everyone participating in the great debate about whether or not Energy Rocks are good for the world of Carnac, or bad .

Tonight and tomorrow morning (PST) will see the culmination of the Energy Rock story arc in Knight Online Forever, and you, the players, will be forced to decide whether you&#39;d like to keep them in the game or not by performing a special quest for each nation. In the meantime, bounties have been placed on the holders of Energy Rocks. Visit the linked forum post for specific information!

While there are many rumors flying around about the power of Energy Rocks right now, be informed that the Inner Council has declared them FORBIDDEN from being used, especially in Castle Siege War. Doing so will see your Energy Rock deleted, your account banned, and your clan disbanded. So don&#39;t do it!

- the Knight Online team

Read the official forums. The energy rocks are part of a new storyline. Note of warning to those that have the energy rocks, dont use them in CSW:

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...p;#entry1217436

Date: 02.18.2009 Subject: Energy Rocks forbidden in CSW
    Greetings Knights,

We are very pleased to see everyone participating in the great debate about whether or not Energy Rocks are good for the world of Carnac, or bad .

Tonight and tomorrow morning (PST) will see the culmination of the Energy Rock story arc in Knight Online Forever, and you, the players, will be forced to decide whether you&#39;d like to keep them in the game or not by performing a special quest for each nation. In the meantime, bounties have been placed on the holders of Energy Rocks. Visit the linked forum post for specific information!

While there are many rumors flying around about the power of Energy Rocks right now, be informed that the Inner Council has declared them FORBIDDEN from being used, especially in Castle Siege War. Doing so will see your Energy Rock deleted, your account banned, and your clan disbanded. So don&#39;t do it!

- the Knight Online team[/b]

so it means those humans should get ban ?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

so it means those humans should get ban ?[/b]
    If it happens again, then sure you may report. But I&#39;m sure this Deva Bird was killed before that notice.
    I&#39;m highly against these Energy Rocks, such a bad implementation to the game.

Ignore Me Senior Member

ED is not CSW.

But sure be unhappy about it.

ED is not CSW.

But sure be unhappy about it.[/b]

It says FORBIDDEN TO BE USED ---Now listen next to this part carefully------ ESPECIALLY IN CSW (((((NOT ***ONLY*** CSW)))))

Banned

wow DEVA, i havent seen it for like 2 months now, always no mobs

Banned

It says FORBIDDEN TO BE USED ---Now listen next to this part carefully------ ESPECIALLY IN CSW (((((NOT ***ONLY*** CSW)))))[/b]
    LOL I fucking love you Karysa

I seriously hope the fucking ban these things forever. What a shitty idea.

Secretly1337

lol how can they put a bounty on us, when we can&#39;t use them anymore we won&#39;t wear them anymore, means no one can see the ones carrying an energy rock. Too bad we can&#39;t use them anymore

If it happens again, then sure you may report. But I&#39;m sure this Deva Bird was killed before that notice.
    I&#39;m highly against these Energy Rocks, such a bad implementation to the game.[/b]
    this SS is from last ED. But i wll not report him, just not use it on next ED. This is so gay way to win.

Ignore Me Senior Member

It says FORBIDDEN TO BE USED ---Now listen next to this part carefully------ ESPECIALLY IN CSW (((((NOT ***ONLY*** CSW)))))[/b]
    Do not argue with people who know more than you! Don&#39;t care how many people agree with you here - you are still wrong!

This item will be used entirely legitimately unless you stop it in game - posting outside game will make No difference.
    Yes, you can use the rock anywhere else atm. Just not in CSW.[/b]
    Peregrine VS Karysa - Karysa FAILS!
    The Inner Council is going around confiscating the items. In RP terms, they&#39;re the one&#39;s leying the punishment. In real life terms, neither K2 nor its policies have anything to do with this -- it&#39;s all in the game. Energy Rocks are--potentially--temporary items. If the community chooses for them to be so. But the community must understand that these are powerful, dangerous items, and if they allow them to remain in the world the consequences can be far reaching...[/b]
    Linus VS Karysa - Karysa FAILS!

You want to fail a third time or get your arse in game and stop them?

just thinking.. so the community decides if this item should stay....??? pff since when has this community been able to decide shit like this propperly.. i forsee disaster lmao

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast