Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

English Server?

This is a discussion on English Server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [QUOTE=Diver;3200622]I think there are private servers that count as much as USKO.. they are probably even of higher quality than ...
Page: 2

Banned Regular Member

[QUOTE=Diver;3200622]I think there are private servers that count as much as USKO.. they are probably even of higher quality than USKO in it's current state[/]

I see people say that, but what do you count as its current state? speaking of Europa, theres 0 hacking n PK, peak times there is 50v50 in cz and ardream and at least 25v25 in rlb. I haven't seen a wall hacker since I joined Europa. Gimme exact things you mean that PSKO is better and lets discuss! I like discussions

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

[QUOTE=WSxMagicians;3200675]
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    I think there are private servers that count as much as USKO.. they are probably even of higher quality than USKO in it's current state[/]

I see people say that, but what do you count as its current state? speaking of Europa, theres 0 hacking n PK, peak times there is 50v50 in cz and ardream and at least 25v25 in rlb. I haven't seen a wall hacker since I joined Europa. Gimme exact things you mean that PSKO is better and lets discuss! I like discussions
    Hackers are very much still a thing, ngame is actually doing something about banning them regularly. The rise in the price of GB can be attributed to these constant bans, as hackers have to remake mages and barely get them to all be 70+ by the time they are banned. Since the doors to bifrost have been welded shut, bifrost mobs now spawn in PvP zones, and after each time you kill them, the next strongest bifrost mob is spawned right where the one that just died was. This makes it EXTREMELY easy for hackers to farm for bifrost gems.

Hackers generally go in CZ, lure all the bifrost mobs into the oceans near keramash and stuff, and just farm them in there. Lately, it's become a new source of NP, which I have to admit is TONS of fun. Basically, chase hacker mage noobs down and 1 hit them all one by one, making the NP rain in like nothing.

With regards to private servers.. I'm hearing a lot of good things about the server posted in this thread, and I'm excited to see how it all plays out. While I'm not too interested in farming, I hope that twostars and his team can develop a PvP server that is unique and offers a well balanced environment, new skills, new maps, and lively community.

Quote Originally Posted by xELMAx View Post
    There will never be again a clean server with only english members
    We wouldn't even have enough english players to fill a whole server and have it active running...

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTickler View Post
    We wouldn't even have enough english players to fill a whole server and have it active running...
    there never was

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    I think there are private servers that count as much as USKO.. they are probably even of higher quality than USKO in it's current state
    I cant wait for APEX to be complete. Everyone should just go there when it is
    ScreameR and Kallop like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    I cant wait for APEX to be complete. Everyone should just go there when it is
    Can't agree more on that 1!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12