Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

English Speakers Needed

This is a discussion on English Speakers Needed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol dis topic is probably wierd or something and I dont know if it's in right place but I'd like ...
Page: 1

Default English Speakers Needed

Lol dis topic is probably wierd or something and I dont know if it's in right place but I'd like to invite people from other servers to come to Edana and have a good time. But if you wanna have some real fun become a Human and get 69 Im Starting up a Rlb Clan and we will slowly go to Cz when ppl are ready. Come on Ppls have hearts and come to Edana

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Why dont you come to c-w?? its full of english speakers

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

prolly cus edana is more active?

Maybe.....

LoveDaPussy

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    most likely because he has gear at edana already.. restarting every thing is a hard thing to do.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I don't think anyone is coming to Edana anytime soon.

Banned Senior Member

Ares is more active. Diez is more active. Doesnt really matter, but if you're looking for english speakers CW is the obvious choice.

The whole goal is to lump our agas into 1 server, CW is already there... quit Edana and join la causa.

LoveDaPussy

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Ares is more active. Diez is more active. Doesnt really matter, but if you're looking for english speakers CW is the obvious choice.

The whole goal is to lump our agas into 1 server, CW is already there... quit Edana and join la causa.
    lol if all english players quit the old servers... no one would buy there gear for those old servers = they couldnt baba shop in cwest= they wouldn't go to cwest so in the end kind of be glad that they stay at the old servers xD

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoveDaPussy View Post
    lol if all english players quit the old servers... no one would buy there gear for those old servers = they couldnt baba shop in cwest= they wouldn't go to cwest so in the end kind of be glad that they stay at the old servers xD
    I didnt understand any of that lol

not saying you cant speak english, could be just my brain wondering off

either way, if all english-speaking players quit the old servers and joined CWest there would be no decrease in babashopping I assure you

-edit

correction: i obviously understood some

LoveDaPussy

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    I didnt understand any of that lol

not saying you cant speak english, could be just my brain wondering off

either way, if all english-speaking players quit the old servers and joined CWest there would be no decrease in babashopping I assure you

-edit

correction: i obviously understood some
    for the old servers yes lol example: look at olympia's market section its completely dead.

all the servers r pretty much active but those "active" people r not the ones playing game legitly. Thats y it seems crowded but when u really logged in ull see people flying around, doing +10 novas, etc. u knw the kxper abilities anywyz.

Validating

k2 should just put archer lvl 70 & some mage skills serverside and most of the hackers would quit

Ya but would be hard to start a new server and I think Edana has the most cheapest Items in KO because Shards +1 rev drop to 50m. Also they have mostly cz english players but Rlb is like Ardream in C-West but yeah i dont count on me starting a new server unless someone will buy me like +7's and Olds for my char

The One And Only Senior Member

hmm,
    c-west is only english&polish&espanol speakers but
    more english speakers but they still right edena is more active then c-west.
    but if u looking for the server with all the english speakers in this game so go c-west.

You can sell your gear at edana and collect it in cash gb or usd and do interserver trade....or go to gold sell siter,they transfer gbs from server to another

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast