KO player scamming sellers with chargeback

This is a discussion on KO player scamming sellers with chargeback within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well thanks to Fire Drake from what i've been reading peoples items have been deleted, and low & behold what ...
Page: 1

Jubilex

Default KO player scamming sellers with chargeback

Well thanks to Fire Drake from what i've been reading peoples items have been deleted, and low & behold what do I find but a chargeback on my payPal account for $120usd from a Minh Huynh from back on the 28/6. Lucky for you I dont remember your ingame name, but sellers beware. people will obviously charge back if items are lost due to K2's fuck ups, all my items had been in my pocession for over 9 months and past countless dupe wipes. Out of $1200 which i received for selling all my items your the only person to pull off this chargeback scam............if k2 screwed you dont take it out on me Minh.

P.S. I apologise to any mods if this is in the wrong section but as this is his second scam I felt it needed maximum exposure

Torm

Default Re: Beware sellers for usd when you want to quit

Originally posted by Jubilex
    Well thanks to Fire Drake from what i've been reading peoples items have been deleted, and low & behold what do I find but a chargeback on my payPal account for $120usd from a Minh Huynh from back on the 28/6. Lucky for you I dont remember your ingame name, but sellers beware. people will obviously charge back if items are lost due to K2's fuck ups, all my items had been in my pocession for over 9 months and past countless dupe wipes. Out of $1200 which i received for selling all my items your the only person to pull off this chargeback scam............if k2 screwed you dont take it out on me Minh.
    I think alot of the items that were wiped or are unable to be moved are dupes. Notice the word , THINK. Don't KNOW. But... yea.
    1200$ USD for items, sounds like some nice items

Gift money order pls.

Jubilex, he did a chargeback on me yesterday as well, his details are here if you wish to know his ingamenick:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...=19167&start=50

Jubilex

Sorry to hear he's scammed others Infernall, can a mod or someone follow this up to ensure this bloke isnt making it a habit of scamming people off these forums. Like you he has done a charge back after 30 days have elapsed.

forum nick: Ryu

msn add: [email protected]........ I also have [email protected]

ingame nick: ZyRuss, clan 'WhoDaresWins'

Trade with this player at your own risk people, this is the second scammed he has pulled off recently.