Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Enough of this.........

This is a discussion on Enough of this......... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by tolgahan ResserGD i think u 10 stoned him . he says it. i am not suprised why ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by tolgahan
    ResserGD i think u 10 stoned him . he says it. i am not suprised why he sweared at u
    havvk . i learnt that someppl who are REALLY NOOB *started to group turks against other. i saw on turkish forums. but i dunno well if it will be bigger shit.
    Don't try to find excuse for those turks (and you're one of them) ,they're just retarded.

Havvk

Originally posted by Speed
    low hp , but yes turks mess up a lot of stuff in this game
    im at lycaon built and str gear for exp,thats why :P and ty for the words majix
    :wub: :wub: :wub:

Havvk

Originally posted by Hells Kitchen
    thats a lot of people to kill 1 paramun *

:huh: well is d3 the only server which was normal,d1 exp bug,d2 npcs bug
    all in d3,all want exp,so i added ppl so we kill faster and seems that the stupid mo fo
    party came to "help us" but dont worry i have a surprise for him,even i invite him to just
    him to come so he dont ks but nah,his one of those shit guys -_-

at least they didn't form an alliance with your clan for the castle siege war, then stab the rest of the alliance in the back and take the castle for themselves... then lose it a few weeks later to the alliance they betrayed...

ahhh haaa haa

Havvk

Originally posted by PADDY
    at least they didn't form an alliance with your clan for the castle siege war, then stab the rest of the alliance in the back and take the castle for themselves... then lose it a few weeks later to the alliance they betrayed...

ahhh haaa haa

:huh: i dont understand...

ask w0lf and maybe he'll expalin to you why the name he changed RageOfBlood to is rather ironnic... presumably the clan name was created when somebody asked him the question 'Which two characteristics do you feel you lack the most?'

Havvk

ask w0lf and maybe he'll expalin to you why the name he changed RageOfBlood to is rather ironnic... presumably the clan name was created when somebody asked him the question 'Which two characteristics do you feel you lack the most?'
    well if u have something with w0lf talk to him,i dont know about that,im posting about a ks not about a betrayed clan,seem
    u have something against him,dont involve me pls

ahhh you see, but i was generalising, blaming everyone in his clan... like you're blaming turks as a race for the actions of a few

Havvk

ahhh you see, but i was generalising, blaming everyone in his clan... like you're blaming turks as a race for the actions of a few
    u are wrong,i said a % of shit turks,i say a group of turks,im not generalising bro :mellow:

Speed

Originally posted by Havvk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Havvk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Speed
    :wub: :wub: :wub:[/b]
    i suppose u dont have HP gear to get undying?

i got like 5400 hp with undying using lycaon build , and im lvl 67... u should use hp gear to get undying :P

Havvk

Originally posted by Speed+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Speed)</div>
    Originally posted by Havvk@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Speed

:wub: :wub: :wub:
    i suppose u dont have HP gear to get undying?

i got like 5400 hp with undying using lycaon build , and im lvl 67... u should use hp gear to get undying :P[/b]
    in fact im in the process of making lol ^_^ i've noticed i do need it now :P

Banned

ROFL the n00b asking for AC on paramuns

tolgahan

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    ResserGD i think u 10 stoned him . he says it. i am not suprised why he sweared at u
    havvk . i learnt that someppl who are REALLY NOOB *started to group turks against other. i saw on turkish forums. but i dunno well if it will be bigger shit.
    Don't try to find excuse for those turks (and you're one of them) ,they're just retarded.[/b]
    show me proof or stfu. TWO FACED MOFO
    Did i say anything about u? why are u jumping? jealous fag
    ok . i sweared at u. now are u ok?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12