Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ha wtf is wrong with logos...

This is a discussion on ha wtf is wrong with logos... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; man logos is bad, sooooo inactive. on that note i plee with some gg english speaking people that they might ...
Page: 1

man logos is bad, sooooo inactive. on that note i plee with some gg english speaking people that they might try out logos ha. i might sex you if you come . haha, but anyways also if there are any akara people who left logos (you know who you are xD) you should come back too. Its a good chance to become the best on a server becuz of its inactivity. im just so tired of the lack of english speaking players, right now there are only 3 clans on orc side that are full english, its sad. so maby a couple of you gg's will decide to come .

i wish KO would merge either manes + pathos, or pathos + logos........ or all 3 together.......... it'll bring so much more excitement to PK, bosses, CSW, and wars....... right now, all 3 servers are super empty, and so hard to exp during us night times

J

Yeah but if you look at it all the servers are full with people at turk time. So if they fused 2/3 servers together there would be massive lag not enough room to get in.

To make usko just a tiny bit active again... they would have to merge all servers atleast :P

To make usko just a tiny bit active again... they would have to merge all servers atleast :P[/b]
    I say they should merge like ares + Dies + Xig, and Beramus + Cypher, And the others 2 servers at a time, because those original servers will always > The newer one's.

I was surprised Beramus came 2nd place in that one interserver war along time ago ^^

Its very true. But a good thing would be to merge those three servers and make like...4 servers of it, it ould actually take less space :P

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

send a ticket to k2 explaining that thy will earn more money by merging the old servers.
    then they will atleast think about it :P

CandyKyng

man logos is bad, sooooo inactive. on that note i plee with some gg english speaking people that they might try out logos ha. i might sex you if you come . haha, but anyways also if there are any akara people who left logos (you know who you are xD) you should come back too. Its a good chance to become the best on a server becuz of its inactivity. im just so tired of the lack of english speaking players, right now there are only 3 clans on orc side that are full english, its sad. so maby a couple of you gg's will decide to come .[/b]
    you can't become best cuz cracked is there, muahahahah

Quoc

true lol, when u pk in logos theres like almost no1 there =/ and even in moradon not much people merchant it gets..... lonely.... -.-

aight so now that we've established that it's inactive.......who wants to come and change that?? ha

So sorry but CrackeD is still in Logos and owning.

This is what is wrong with logos! :lol:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=208825

Banned

omg the mumintrolls have taken the castle
    very nice !!

Mortality

I quit my logos mage long time ago cause could never find exp

so im selling it now..

put gira ronark and akara together and its gonna be the best sever

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast