Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

EP 2 +9 health pendant

This is a discussion on EP 2 +9 health pendant within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After Xtrap Update my EP changed 2 +9 health pendant whahaha k2'ed ROFL i have send ticket but i'm sure ...
Page: 1

nocomment

After Xtrap Update my EP changed 2 +9 health pendant whahaha k2'ed ROFL i have send ticket but i'm sure that i will not get it back ^_^ everything else is in same place skeleton belt rols ect. someone lost something also?

u mean after the update they replace ur ep + 2 for a pedant 9 health?! wtf?

nocomment

u mean after the update they replace ur ep + 2 for a pedant 9 health?! wtf?[/b]
    2 = to : D ep was +1 and yes its now +9 hp pendant

The king. Senior Member

lies!

nocomment

lies![/b]
    nope

Banned

nope[/b]
    made that kakashi sig by yourself m8?

nocomment

made that kakashi sig by yourself m8?[/b]
    same answer nope. its cool?: D
    here is ss :

click on it h34r:
    dunno whats up but its slow for me lol ^^

chimera2888

lolz if ur talking about the update were accounts got rolledback then that means ur ep was a fake :S
    dupe/tbl edit (dunno how he traded) or some sort of new super natural koexp method. w.e. it was the person u got that from was a scammer :S

nocomment

lolz if ur talking about the update were accounts got rolledback then that means ur ep was a fake :S
    dupe/tbl edit (dunno how he traded) or some sort of new super natural koexp method. w.e. it was the person u got that from was a scammer :S[/b]
    that ep last like 2months : d and after today xtrap update not few days ago . Yesterday it was on account ;o (also it was +1 made from 3 +0 not bought one >.<)

dupe/tbl edit (dunno how he traded) or some sort of new super natural koexp method. w.e. it was the person u got that from was a scammer :S[/b]
    you&#39;re talking like it&#39;s unusual to get k2ed while playing knight online

chimera2888

that ep last like 2months : d and after today xtrap update not few days ago . Yesterday it was on account ;o (also it was +1 made from 3 +0 not bought one >.<)[/b]
    dam that suxs arse o.0
    u got k2&#39;d big time bro :S

you&#39;re talking like it&#39;s unusual to get k2ed while playing knight online[/b]
    my bad :S? lolz

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Ide blame your sharers :P [if you have any] :P

nocomment

Ide blame your sharers :P [if you have any] :P[/b]
    yeah i have one real intron (fierce ppl knows him :P) its his char but he dont know also wtf is going on ^^ i&#39;m waiting for auto reply from CS :< noob frozen

was it unsealed?

nocomment

was it unsealed?[/b]
    yea we wanted 2 buy in 4 days gold and seal everything little bit 2 late.;a no one hacked me ect because skele rols are on and its more worth then ep : d and who the fuck would put +9 health pendant ? lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast