Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

EP 2 +9 health pendant

This is a discussion on EP 2 +9 health pendant within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think we played somewher togheter but i cant remember where......
Page: 3

i think we played somewher togheter but i cant remember where...

if your items are unsealed, you got scammed, by a sharer or someone else who has your password
    items dont just change like that

if the item was sealed, and it changed into a +9 pendant, then k2 did something, and ifyou send a ticket, well lets just say they dont like to admit that they made a mistake even if it means a customer getting fucked in the ass[/b]
    This and what tank said in the first replys are the only answers to this. Sorry but items DO NOT change like that, maybe u dont wanna hear it or think about it but, either its u or ur sharer. And an hp+9? please... why not str+1?... exactly...

nocomment

This and what tank said in the first replys are the only answers to this. Sorry but items DO NOT change like that, maybe u dont wanna hear it or think about it but, either its u or ur sharer. And an hp+9? please... why not str+1?... exactly...[/b]
    dont ask me.. for what we would scam our own char? its really funny / He was merchaning at 2 am (gmt+1) ep was still there back at 7am ep was replaced enough? intron almost died when he saw that (lol) and i wasnt on char because i was sleeping and later i was in school from 8am I dont know what happened nor intron we just got pissed off and lost ep. But yeah its weird first time i have lost an item >.> and it was replaced more weird thing ^^

chimera2888

this story is a cover so he can milk his clan for more items / and/or cover for his own scam on friend's item

FUCK[/b]
    tank stfu and gtfo no one gives a shyyt about ur 2 cents taking this shyyt off topic and flaming for no fuking reason
    how the fuk did u manage not to get ur self banned yet?
    nocomment is gg id vouch for him anyday

as for ontopic uhhh were u on befor the update and did u logg on right after the update was completed? cause if u did then it woulda ben impossible for ur sharer to scam u :\

nocomment

tank stfu and gtfo no one gives a shyyt about ur 2 cents taking this shyyt off topic and flaming for no fuking reason
    how the fuk did u manage not to get ur self banned yet?
    nocomment is gg id vouch for him anyday

as for ontopic uhhh were u on befor the update and did u logg on right after the update was completed? cause if u did then it woulda ben impossible for ur sharer to scam u :\[/b]
    i didnt logged account from 1am-3pm ^^ intron was online like i said he would never scamm no one he got scammed by some ppl he knows how it feels 2 get scammed and its his char same as mine its like saying u scammed yourself! lol

Its 100% scam,1 of you 2 took the item,i have no idea as to why nor do i care xD,but its a scam,oh cmon REPLACED ?Thats bullshit,EP's ID and +9 Hp ID,you gotta change at least 3 or 4 numbers(maybe even more)to turn EP into +9 Hp,meaning that even if K2 Messed with your account and did something max i believe 1 number could be changed which would make the item dissappear or replace it with another unique pendant(if you were lucky),so just talk to your friend,k2 could delete the item but not replace ffs.

nocomment

Its 100% scam,1 of you 2 took the item,i have no idea as to why nor do i care xD,but its a scam,oh cmon REPLACED ?Thats bullshit,EP's ID and +9 Hp ID,you gotta change at least 3 or 4 numbers(maybe even more)to turn EP into +9 Hp,meaning that even if K2 Messed with your account and did something max i believe 1 number could change which would make the item dissappear or replace it with another unique pendant(if you were lucky),so just talk to your friend,k2 could delete the item but not replace ffs.[/b]
    i have talked with him already read all posts u would know that. think what u want u only say that its scam and no one scammed from us and if someone would scam us he would take ALL ITEMS AND MONEY ITS WORTH LIKE 20 times more then stupid ep and wont replaced it with hp pendant +9.. i know its unbelievable but its true why the fuck would i scam or him char that we are playing ? and we will be playing.. i want 2 get my character stronger not weaker lol

Its 100% scam,1 of you 2 took the item,i have no idea as to why nor do i care xD,but its a scam,oh cmon REPLACED ?Thats bullshit,EP's ID and +9 Hp ID,you gotta change at least 3 or 4 numbers(maybe even more)to turn EP into +9 Hp,meaning that even if K2 Messed with your account and did something max i believe 1 number could be changed which would make the item dissappear or replace it with another unique pendant(if you were lucky),so just talk to your friend,k2 could delete the item but not replace ffs.[/b]
    Do you actually know what a BUG is? (program bugs) This game is the worst shit programmed ever and it's more probable to get items replaced/deleted during that shit called "Loading character data" that doing it on purpose. I have seen items replaced in my inventory and my inn, maybe those were random partial rollbacks from a Only-God-Knows date.

I'm sorry for that EP, but at least your character wasn't showed on some1 else's screen.

K2'ed ftw!

Its 100% scam,1 of you 2 took the item,i have no idea as to why nor do i care xD,but its a scam,oh cmon REPLACED ?Thats bullshit,EP's ID and +9 Hp ID,you gotta change at least 3 or 4 numbers(maybe even more)to turn EP into +9 Hp,meaning that even if K2 Messed with your account and did something max i believe 1 number could be changed which would make the item dissappear or replace it with another unique pendant(if you were lucky),so just talk to your friend,k2 could delete the item but not replace ffs.[/b]
    lol you dont know nothing about programming... and if it would be scam why rest of items are there ?

Ki1laH

Wrong.

In Edana I had a +7 warrior shell guantlets turn into +1 plate guantlets. It happened randomly out of no where and they were items made myself that i had for at least 4 months.

It CAN happen, it HAS happened to me before.

Don't bother listening to the people saying you got scammed, if he was to get scammed they would have taken much more than that piece of junk...seriously now use your noggins.

The king. Senior Member

this story is a cover so he can milk his clan for more items / and/or cover for his own scam on friend's item

FUCK[/b]
    +1 hahhaha tank ur the best xD

Quoc

I BET UR FRIEND DID IT !

nathan16

its stupid aye

nocomment

if u want 2 flame or just comment stupid dont post here got answer from CS they said that they will "help me" rofl lets wait

I BET UR FRIEND DID IT ![/b]
    go read rest of my posts and stfu moron.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Sounds like someone put the wrong thing on merchant, and there is some happy guy running round with an EP+1 he bought for like 5-10m :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast