Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

EP 2 +9 health pendant

This is a discussion on EP 2 +9 health pendant within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sounds like someone put the wrong thing on merchant, and there is some happy guy running round with an EP+1 ...
Page: 4

nocomment

Sounds like someone put the wrong thing on merchant, and there is some happy guy running round with an EP+1 he bought for like 5-10m :P[/b]
    haha not. and that turk gived +9 health pendant? because i didnt had it when i had ep lol : d

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Well you already said that someone else uses the account, maybe he got a +9hp pendant in a drop, and went to merch it. I'm just trying to think of other rational explanations. I know plenty of people who have done similar; accidently selling +8 items they just made instead of the +7 one they were replacing.

Banned

it happen to a my friend also... he lost WP and got +9str..

nocomment

Well you already said that someone else uses the account, maybe he got a +9hp pendant in a drop, and went to merch it. I'm just trying to think of other rational explanations. I know plenty of people who have done similar; accidently selling +8 items they just made instead of the +7 one they were replacing.[/b]
    Like I said he dont know also from where it is.

I heard that some guy in K2 made his GM account and started to piss off people by editing characters stuff in the database h34r:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234