Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Erian the Irresponsible

This is a discussion on Erian the Irresponsible within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Scammers and Hackers are not the only ones who ruin this game. Those who are irresponsible also place a hand ...
Page: 1

TunaFishyMe

Default Erian the Irresponsible

Scammers and Hackers are not the only ones who ruin this game. Those who are irresponsible also place a hand in this matter. I have known Erian for a couple years now. He's is my friend's cousin who I met when I went to visit him. When he quit playing his mage (:z3x I let him play my rogue. Even though he told Soc and I that he was only going to be on for a few hours a week, he was online for 3-4+ hours a day. We live near the same timezone so I always get the Account Currently in Use. I didnt mind because I considered him as a friend. He helped us a lot, mainly XP. He gained like me 63-64 pretty much by himself but it was on his own, not something we asked. Regardless, after we quit 8ball to join our first clan silence, Erian had a dual with Tr1stan who was on phantom. Due to the ap difference of the char, daggers were switched. Tr1stan got a login rollback and my shard 7 and mirrage 7 were gone. At first, we thought phantom could help us. But time passed and we saw nothing, while Phantom let Erian play his account to XP and PK. Soc and I were stucked with mirrage 7 and mirrage 6 (7 i made, 6 borrowed from my friend tth05) and so we farmed DMs to gain money to rebuild our char. Erian lost the daggers and he said he would help us. Unfortunately, none of this is seen. Phantom has gained an entire level since we lost our daggers and Erian has not given us 1 penny. (He claims to have given us 100-200mill but neither socrates or I have recieved this). After a month, we saw no help from Erian so we thought him replacing a shard 7 was too hard. We told him to give us 3 shard 1+ and it would be enough. Recently, soc was sick of our low ap and bought a shard 8 from onslaught. So Erian was suppose to give us coins (2.1 billion). Unfortunately, all he does is pk and xp on phantom. He has told me he got 2 rogue shell pauldron with tempest but that money he earned wasnt paid to those he owed.

Erian is not a scammer or a hacker. I trust him with all my items. But his lack of responsibility has set me back far and to this (1.5 month) has not given us a penny. With this market, he can back back that money(2.1 billion. Even though a shard 7 and mirrage 7 is worth more than that we told him this much was enough) in a week of DMs, instead, phantom's xp goes up and we are left working ourselves from his mistake.

:OnSlaught:

Shard 8/80 from Onslaught FTW.

Rayne_of_death

No offence Tuna, but this seems to be pm material. Since nothing has been done maybe you should talk with Phantom. He may be able to get Erian's butt in gear. I dunno. I am sorry for your trouble. Hope it all gets worked out.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by Rayne_of_death
    No offence Tuna, but this seems to be pm material. Since nothing has been done maybe you should talk with Phantom. He may be able to get Erian's butt in gear. I dunno. I am sorry for your trouble. Hope it all gets worked out.
    Rayne are you ok? do u need a doctor?

NO WHERE LOSING HER, DAMN IT

Rayne_of_death

Originally posted by TempesT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TempesT)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rayne_of_death

NO WHERE LOSING HER, DAMN IT[/b]
    I'm right here still burning you on vent. Nothing is wrong with me. Now go to bed and touch yourself like you always do!

Originally posted by Rayne_of_death+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rayne_of_death)</div>
    Originally posted by TempesT@

I'm right here still burning you on vent. Nothing is wrong with me. Now go to bed and touch yourself like you always do![/b]
    YES Ma'am, Good night, no i will not suck your cock :angry:

Rayne_of_death

Originally posted by TempesT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TempesT)</div>
    Originally posted by Rayne_of_death+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rayne_of_death)
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT
    @

I'm right here still burning you on vent. Nothing is wrong with me. Now go to bed and touch yourself like you always do![/b]
    YES Ma'am, Good night, no i will not suck your cock :angry:[/b][/quote]

You would if I had one. Erian told me so

Banned Senior Member

You should know that I tried to get your daggers restored. As well, in the trading of 800m a few weeks ago to Phantom from Tuna, that was lost as well in a rollback. Once I sell these mirages I have, I have no problem giving you some cash, I just need to cover the BUS cost I paid. I still want to see some of this fixed though, even though it all cant be. Remember, i'm on your msn as well. Oh and btw, the rogue shell pauldrons, I believe Tempest upgraded, 1 went to +6 and the other broke I think. As for money from the DM drops, I dont know if it was ever sold

shell 6 + trina dosnt not = +7 ccc

wait a minute dont 8ball have a ventrilo u can talk on

JimXrOx

Originally posted by Boozah

[offtopic] since when Boozah is a hero of hollywood O_o[/offtopic]

Originally posted by JimXrOx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JimXrOx)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Boozah

[offtopic] since when Boozah is a hero of hollywood O_o[/offtopic][/b]
    AGREED, though he tried to claim it was the little girl in monsters inc. I wasn't having any of that, he's been forced to name change and he eventually selected Helen Hunt (from Twister, and what women want)

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Boozah
    Vent was set to auth2 awhile ago, only allowed accounts can log in, and I dont remember if they have one after taking Tuna out of the clan.

On topic about heros, "Rumblyinmytummy" isn't a hero either or the name of an actual movie char, so get Cama to Namechange h43r:

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Boozah
    Vent was set to auth2 awhile ago, only allowed accounts can log in, and I dont remember if they have one after taking Tuna out of the clan.

On topic about heros, "Rumblyinmytummy" isn't a hero either or the name of an actual movie char, so get Cama to Namechange h43r:[/b]
    it relates to Winnie The Pooh who is a famous film star , such tedious links... just like we think 'Bling Bling' in our clan must be Mr T

TunaFishyMe

this isnt about you phantom. i know you tried to get my daggers back and i appreciate it. I know you also lost stuff in log in rollbacks which you didnt get back either. The point is that erian crippled our character and instead of helping us he plays another one. But Rayne is probably right, i should have used a pm instead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast