Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
Like Tree1Likes

error in selected server

This is a discussion on error in selected server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when i write my id and password i got error message saying error in selected server...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    74

    Default error in selected server

    when i write my id and password
    i got error message saying error in selected server

  2. #2
    Senior Member andrewo350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    266

    Default

    do you have another account logged on the same ip? you cant log two without premium.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    939

    Default

    did you check your pc for virus? :S

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewo350 View Post
    do you have another account logged on the same ip? you cant log two without premium.
    i don't have any other account opened on my pc

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    did you check your pc for virus? :S
    yes i have some virus on my pc like worm

  6. #6
    Senior Member the ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,394

    Default

    it doesn't have to be on the same pc, having 2 accounts logged in on the same network should give you this problem unless you have prem

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    it doesn't have to be on the same pc, having 2 accounts logged in on the same network should give you this problem unless you have prem
    but my experiences prove that you are wrong
    because
    first there is no other c with me at my network
    second i used to play this game the net cafe without premium

  8. #8
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    but my experiences prove that you are wrong
    because
    first there is no other c with me at my network
    second i used to play this game the net cafe without premium

    who cares what you used to do, thats the fact - there is one more account conected in your network. Two non premium accounts loged from same router IP wont be able to log game. No one gonna play at cafe anymore w/o prem.
    WnxMiqdad likes this.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    who cares what you used to do, thats the fact - there is one more account conected in your network. Two non premium accounts loged from same router IP wont be able to log game. No one gonna play at cafe anymore w/o prem.
    what if i told you i just loged from my pc and my laptop at the same time without prem

  10. #10
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    what if i told you i just loged from my pc and my laptop at the same time without prem

    that u didint do it via one router, or you have used VPN at one of your PC.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    that u didint do it via one router, or you have used VPN at one of your PC.
    all i have is access point to have WIFI at my home
    there is no VPN or anything with that function

  12. #12
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    all i have is access point to have WIFI at my home
    there is no VPN or anything with that function
    so that`s quite uniqe router then, since still there is just one IP outside from your router.

    i cant belive that i really serchedt this annoucement...

    http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...#axzz2jDH4aLBu
    Last edited by regiss; 07-28-2014 at 12:15 PM.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    so that`s quite uniqe router then, since still there is just one IP outside from your router.

    i cant belive that i really serchedt this annoucement...

    [Announcement] Game Login Change
    my router is TP_link
    this might happen because my pc is connected to internet throught ADSL and my laptop through Wifi

  14. #14
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    my router is TP_link
    this might happen because my pc is connected to internet throught ADSL and my laptop through Wifi
    rotf.... maby you didint know but your PC is conected via rj45 cable to your TP link that probably also have wifi, and both of those functions use same ADSL...

  15. #15
    Senior Member kocu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    86

    Default

    You can login to SERVER SCREEN with milion accounts.. but u will be unable to start character ( you will get dc at character screen) thats all..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. error in selected server
    By IngMeta in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 01:07 PM
  2. Error in selected server
    By kpacnik in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 10:29 AM
  3. There is an error in the selected server
    By You_Got_Pwn in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 06:23 PM
  4. There is an error in selected server.
    By mario8 in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 10:37 AM
  5. "there is an error in selected server"
    By ProBleja in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 10:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •