Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Error from Xtrap? :S

This is a discussion on Error from Xtrap? :S within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im whit you herb lets play C&C3 ^^...
Page: 3

im whit you herb

lets play C&C3 ^^

it is compesation to all turk players ...

now it IS their turn to be online so wait 2 days and u will be back in game

SilentDaemon

it is compesation to all turk players ...

now it IS their turn to be online so wait 2 days and u will be back in game[/b]
    <_<

Hello Knight Online Players,

We are aware of the connection issues that our players are experiencing at this time. The entire Knight Online Team is working on the problem and we should hopefully have the issue resolved soon. Please keep checking this news section for updates. Thank you for your patience and support of Knight Online.

-The Knight Online Team

SilentDaemon

We are aware of the connection issues that our players are experiencing at this time. The entire Knight Online Team is working on the problem and we should hopefully have the issue resolved soon. Please keep checking this news section for updates. Thank you for your patience and support of Knight Online.

-The Knight Online Team[/b]
    rofl

damn me wanna play

mradrenaline120

same logg in bs here....
    why am i running virus scan
    all over ko folder an now my
    computer... didint kno everyone
    else was gettin it this is bull shit =((

K2ed. Was ingame. Tried to relog due to 31 upgrade limit. Now X-crap is broken. :angry:

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

this is gay being in the UK, ive been able to play KO for around 15 hours ( be able to login in) in the last 5 days. GG 5 days Prem gone. for nothing.....

KiNgKoNg

this game owns i love k2 , they are the perfect people to be running this game i couldnt ask for anything more, i mean i love getting d/c every single day for no reason , server maintanances every other day , turks cheating , its just great , thank you k2... thank you.

brandonls3

-The Knight Online Team[/b]
    GEEEEEEZZZZZ people calm down.....no reason to worry.......K2 has their &#39;ENTIRE&#39; staff on this problem.......all 2 incompetent staff members are working diligently to fuk things up worse ASAP

KiNgKoNg

haha

just have patience and dont immidiatly freak out when something isnt working. If something happens that prevents users from logging in they will fix it and do it as fast as they can ... time is money

Shit have u never gone to school?

Ganbitsu

GEEEEEEZZZZZ people calm down.....no reason to worry.......K2 has their &#39;ENTIRE&#39; staff on this problem.......all 2 incompetent staff members are working diligently to fuk things up worse ASAP [/b]
    U mean guard and blond secretary? :lol:

brandonls3

U mean guard and blond secretary? :lol:[/b]
    i thought it was Abba and Babba but then again i dont know k2 staff.... lol either way they are doing a splended job in the fact that......their work is consistent......you can consistently expect 3-50 dc&#39;s a session, 1 major problem every other day with the login......xtrap craps out at least once a month........and if you give them just enough time they will 10x charge you and then block your account for fraud and strip your items.........a wise man once said &#39;consistency is the key to perseverance&#39; if you havent noticed K2 finds all types of ways to perservere with your $$$ and time

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast