Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Error from Xtrap? :S

This is a discussion on Error from Xtrap? :S within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; but its still a hack program. keylogger ftw? I would think its ftl...[/b] i removed the keylogger...
Page: 9

Banned

but its still a hack program. keylogger ftw? I would think its ftl...[/b]
    i removed the keylogger

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

do you guys still get error messages? cus mine is just frozen... no message.. initializing... frozen

Robokill

i removed the keylogger [/b]
    and replaced it with your own?

Dr4g0n

Im just glad k2 gave us all fucking scrolls for compensation for this bullshit

Robokill

Im just glad k2 gave us all fucking scrolls for compensation for this bullshit[/b]
    what scrolls are you talking about?

Banned

if he only has the x trap bypass its not koexp but it still not legal in the eyes of k2 since its a 3rd party tool but who cares cause techinally so is x trap itself but x trap is allowed cause k2 deems it and gets money from them and vice versa

Dr4g0n

what scrolls are you talking about?[/b]
    I got a email from k2 saying sorry for the last few days these scrolls are for you.
    I got %40 exp scrolls.
    Now im lvl 72 and these scrolls are for lvl 50-60 _|_ K2

Robokill

I have premium and didn't get shit.

Dr4g0n

ohh you need to throw the words "illegal or lawyer" in your cs ticket, sorry forgot to mention that.

PlayerofRogueC0la

ohh you need to throw the words "illegal or lawyer" in your cs ticket, sorry forgot to mention that.[/b]
    +2

Dr4g0n

And guys trust me if a gm gets word about this post and sees that people are using a Xtrap bypass program they will start to monitor current connections and start to possibly ban each connection that comes in.
    As of right now no one should be connecting due to a power outage of the patch hub hosting company.
    If xtrap cant connect to the host it will not allow the game to start.
    And to all that say they are connecting stop your fucking lieing or stop using 3rd party tools.

live_autopsy

And guys trust me if a gm gets word about this post and sees that people are using a Xtrap bypass program they will start to monitor current connections and start to possibly ban each connection that comes in.
    As of right now no one should be connecting due to a power outage of the patch hub hosting company.
    And to all that say they are connecting stop your fucking lieing or stop using 3rd party tools.[/b]

InStt

And to all that say they are connecting stop your fucking lieing or stop using 3rd party tools.[/b]
    some ppl like me managed to join the right way: click and try again

Pr0p

i just got in
    left xtrap for 10-15mins and got in finally

abstraktzor

lucky lucky

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast