Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Errors!

This is a discussion on Errors! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HELP!...
Page: 1

Aziznow

HELP!

Dr4g0n

Ask in the Tech Support area maybe someone there can help you.

WafflesAndCocaine

i have had this exact same error for about 3 days now.... flushed dns so many times doesnt do shit ^^ o well i guess i can quit now.

WafflesAndCocaine

can somone paste what it says in there server file for me please. thanks

WafflesAndCocaine

cmon wont take long , im just trying to get online

Instead of whining and post a standard error msg of xtrap, try post a pic of ur task manager so we can see whats trigger it.. :mellow:

start>run>ipconfig /flushdns

WafflesAndCocaine

start, run , ipconfig/flushdns doesnt work :S and there is a screen shot in the first post. im not trying to whine this is now day 5 , havnet played ko just wanted to see if anyone had a way to fix , sorry ...

That SS isnt specific enough, theres thousands type of application that could trigger the xtrap to block u. And i said INSTEAD of whining u could use time to post some informative things so we can see whats wrong.
    Like I said, take a SS of ur task manager so we can see whats running, and then MAYBE we are able to help. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del and then chose "Task Manger".
    Coming here saying: HELP!!! XTRAP DOESNT WORK!! FIX/HELP PLS!! makes things going nowhere.

WafflesAndCocaine

its not xtrap though , as soon as the game gets pass xtrap and launches right before you get to the loggin screen it will shut down and give us that error. i think it may be my server file but no one will tell me what theres says , can you post yours?

Aziznow

WafflesAndCocaine

my taskmanager is almost the same, so no one knows any thing?

Aziznow

bmp

Appearently, Im unable to tell which application is causing this, since there are so many custom applications, but theres something u can do to find out. Try close ur user tasks one by one and see when it stops to give errors. By "user tasks" it means close all those with ur login name on (on the picture case its "Billie Lynn"), and dont touch the SYSTEM and LOCAL/NETWORK SERVICE ones, since they are core based applications, they would never trig the xtrap.

The application that have smallest chance to trig xtrap are:
    firefox.exe
    taskmgr.exe (lol)
    WgaTray.exe
    explorer.exe (dont end this process)
    msnmsgr.exe
    realplay.exe

So start with the other ones, if it doesnt help, start with those on the list above, but i doubt it would help if u end any of these process above

Aziznow

Ive used some of those though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast