Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Solo or team pk?

This is a discussion on Solo or team pk? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have a problem whit partying up in cz, dunno why but i lose np everytime im in a party, ...
Page: 1

MyBitch

Default Solo or team pk?

I have a problem whit partying up in cz, dunno why but i lose np everytime im in a party, then i go solo and earn good np on my own. maybe im just a bad team player lol.

Anyone have it like me or is it just me thats weird.

What do u prefer: Solo or Partys?

Me too...

I never wait my party, i love suicide also... which is not good in party because you earn 28nps and loose 50

So i never party for pk , i'm only soloing ^_^

vasco

I like to pk in a small party with 2 or 3 ppl... Usually 2 sins and a good healer. If the healer isn't good pking gets really annoying. Pking with a good lightning mage is also fun ^^

R34P3R_Magikz

i used to solo alot on human side around 70% of my np is made solo but then i started partying with ahm an got good nps with them good laugh too, so i think party is better more fun, but ur gonna lose np if ur in shit partys tbh ^_^

:pic:

rogue solo ftw

warrior - allways 1920 heal on me B)

but ya i suck at party pk with rogue but with warrior its ok :P

magic_man

I pk with pary and gain np 98 percent of the time. Its up to how new ur party is and how good they are at communicating with each other. I only party in a group if we are all in ventrillo and stik to a plan and raid this party always gains np and can be as big as 8 people and we all gain never lose. ...

TunaFishyMe

I find parties more fun. Solo you have to watch which battles you go into. 8 orcs vs 1? run away. Party you can just leeroy into them

Lammer

Two diferent types of pking. You can't compare them.

But I can tell you if, you lose nps everytime you're pking in party = your party sucks, and so do you . You don't know how to pk in party.

While you're soloing you probably die as often as in party, the thing is that you earn 50 lose 50 soloing while in party you earn 14 lose 50.

sil4s

Party pk ftw... a good party can rape dozens of opponents.
    And these days solo is only for rouges and maybe BPs...
    Me as a warrior = doomed when running solo in cz
    too many debuffers and sin-gangbangers <_<

MyBitch

Originally posted by Lammer
    Two diferent types of pking. You can't compare them.

But I can tell you if, you lose nps everytime you're pking in party = your party sucks, and so do you . You don't know how to pk in party.

While you're soloing you probably die as often as in party, the thing is that you earn 50 lose 50 soloing while in party you earn 14 lose 50.
    i cant see why it make me suck, i actualy like pking alone, but it gets lonly from time to time. <_< u got a point whit ur 50 / 50 np tho, it makes it easyer h43r:

well i think the main reason i pk alone is cuz then i dont have to worry if my priest is whit me or if my partner is on the same guy or something, im only me and i know what i have to do to make the kill and get out..

Im glad that im not the only rogue that have it this way

Yun_Yuuzhan

Party PK all the way for me. Post PUS cz has far too many duffers for solo to be any fun, and I don't know about your server but Ares cz is FULL these days, you can't tank two parties solo unless they're all noobs.

I actually wish they would keep scrolls out of the game, because it would force buffers to be a neccessary build in the game again and encourage some SKILL among todays priests, instead of having them press 1 button and going back to duffing.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz
    i used to solo alot on human side around 70% of my np is made solo but then i started partying with ahm an got good nps with them good laugh too, so i think party is better more fun, but ur gonna lose np if ur in shit partys tbh ^_^
    mhmm +1

oncemore

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-R34P3R_Magikz
    mhmm +1[/b]
    ya +1

Cleatus

I prefer to PK solo, but these days it's too difficult. You need at least 1 preist and 1 rouge is helpful too.

Actually, the best parties have at least one of each class. They all compliment each other. Having a Healer and a duffer, a sin or two a tankor two and a good tp mage or 1 ice/light 1 fight mage... pwns.

I have been fraps-ing my pk lately, to review it and learn my mistakes - Last night I was in an icredible some incredible parties. OMG - I never even knew I was duft half the time thanks to the good gun cures - iono if it was dro or ______________ or both but wow.. GREAT priesting!!!!

Spidmage was good enough to pull me from certain death as I had only 2 hp left, never once had to ask for lupine.. tbh - a good party pwns over solo any day.

Hypnos

Solo PK is lame. If you think solo is better than party, I cringe at what types of partys you've been in.

Join a good clan, and you'll see what PK is about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast