Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr O_O

This is a discussion on errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr O_O within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; happen to me to. gonna burn everything in 2 days and fuck k2 in the ass...
Page: 2

happen to me to. gonna burn everything in 2 days and fuck k2 in the ass

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOrcMage View Post
    that happen random to a lot of people, just wait 48H to play again.
    Yeah I think it has nothing to do with ANYTHING its just some stupid bug they made... I usually gotten those when I was burning fabrics for upgrades and had to relog alot of times in a short period... stupid game

*sigh* just happened to me again while killing paranum...

Well be ready for a Selling Thread because i am definitely quitting this fucking game for good. I honestly can't risk having my account banned for good next time (maybe indefinitely)...i rather salvage what i have now and risk nothing.

This is the stupid lazy arse typical reply from the "Customer Support":
    Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

This account was detected by Knight Online's built-in cheat detection as running an illegal process. Typically, this means the cheat detection found something it believes to be a third-party tool designed to interfere with the Knight Online client and give the account an unfair advantage. This is explicitly against the Terms of Use, notably under section 8:

"CONTENT AND MEMBER CONDUCT", paragraph (e): Cheating Programs. To ensure fair play, The Company does not allow the use of any cheating programs such as macros, bots, or mouse emulators etc., to play Knight Online. If you use these cheating programs, you may suffer severe consequences including, but not limited, to the followings: (i) The Company may suspend your Account for an indefinite period time; (ii) The Company may terminate your Account; and (iii) The Company reserves the right to seek further legal remedies against you.

As a warning, the account has been suspended for 48 hours. After this time has elapsed, the suspension is lifted and may login again. However, please ensure the computer you are accessing this account from to play Knight Online has no installed third-party "cheat programs" in order to insulate the account from further penalties.

Thank you for respecting our position on this matter. We strive to ensure the game experience is as enjoyable and as fair as possible for our player base.

Regards,

Ordway
    Knight Online Customer Support Team
    knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com
    GamersFirst – Free To Play Multiplayer Online Games, Free MMO, Fantasy MMO, Online FPS, Free Multiplayer Car Racing, Adventure, Shooting & Strategy Games Online

OH YEAHH NO SHIT I HAVE THIRD PARTY TOOLS I GOT THE FUCKN NOTICE IN-GAME THAT SAID I WAS USING THIRD PARTY TOOLS SO TELL ME SOMETHING I DONT FUCKING KNOW. This did squat to help remedy my situation except to simply make me even more p1ssed off cause this just shows they're too lazy to even give me a decent, UN-AUTOMATED answer. What's the point of even having customer support when you can get the same and equal answer from a fuckn Q&A site?
    Last edited by fugar; 02-02-2011 at 09:36 PM.

Customer Support Staff can see all your account information.
    With that information given to an evil person.. who knows what will happen.
    Next day the account will be cleaned of items and banned.

Im sorry but thinking that K2 support would do something to help you is like selfownage.

One of many things that happened to me was a couple months before i quited, some hack allowed pets to kill you in moradon and you lost exp.

Nothing was gained by this, nobody gained nps nor coins they just did it to exp people as much as they could. It just so happens that i had a TON of stones and i went from 82 13% to 81 20ish% some more stones and id had gone down to 80.

I took ksc of every single kill, rez, i had ksc from before cause i had just one of the best items on my server.

You know what support did for me ? They fuckin gave me free silver premium for a month, which was the most stupid and retarded shit ever cause i had platinum on and it didnt acumulate, it just took away my platinum.

I complained about that and they where kind enough to send me an auto response with a fuckin bullshit ass link to earn free G1 credits.

Worst support ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lina View Post
    Customer Support Staff can see all your account information.
    With that information given to an evil person.. who knows what will happen.
    Next day the account will be cleaned of items and banned.
    ummm...i don't really see the relevance of this post...?

So you're saying if a CS staff hates me he can get back at me by giving all my info to an "evil person"...sounds professional indeed

No. Most of the Customer Support Staff are hired people from India.
    Any whoever reviews your ticket gets to see all your account information.

So how do you know if someone in that staff doesnt plays at home, and maybe
    wants to earn some extra cash. So yeah its way possible for anyone
    to do whatever they want with your information, most common is the theft of items,
    not sure if they block the account anymore since they can see who in their staff
    that blocked which account.

If you feel confident and trust the people in India and Istanbul headquarters then fine,
    well I could mention some old staff members in the C.A headquarters that did this
    and then got caught and fired (after 2 years). They didnt really steal items as they injected them
    like it was candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lina View Post
    No. Most of the Customer Support Staff are hired people from India.
    Any whoever reviews your ticket gets to see all your account information.

So how do you know if someone in that staff doesnt plays at home, and maybe
    wants to earn some extra cash. So yeah its way possible for anyone
    to do whatever they want with your information, most common is the theft of items,
    not sure if they block the account anymore since they can see who in their staff
    that blocked which account.

If you feel confident and trust the people in India and Istanbul headquarters then fine,
    well I could mention some old staff members in the C.A headquarters that did this
    and then got caught and fired (after 2 years). They didnt really steal items as they injected them
    like it was candy.
    Well then none of us are safe since each and everyone of us has their information accessible by them...

k2ed! err wait now its gamersfirst'ed!

lol :P

Bumpssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssss

UNBANNNNNNNNNNNN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'M THE MOST LEGIT MOFO IN-GAME THIS SHOULDN'T HAPPEN TO ME -_-

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Get used to it - Has happened to me twice.. Was just running around, the stupid APR bann popped up from nowhere and I lost 96 hours of prem in total.

rofllllllllll all i wana do is login and sell my stuff so i dont end up losing EVERYTHING due to some screwy technical glich on ko's part....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12