Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

escape from jail

This is a discussion on escape from jail within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by xbazarx Is there any other possibility to get out of jail than knight cash? because my account ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by xbazarx View Post
    Is there any other possibility to get out of jail than knight cash? because my account 83lvl Priest but also sina wlasnei 59lvl and he is in prison is the ability to listen to if so,
    When I was in jail I used to just sit around and wait, mobs HP is starting drop by itself, one by one you will make it out of it. At least that's what happened when I got jailed ( for no reason )

There was a mass jail for no reason... I think we all got out sooner or later without any problems. Just send a ticket dude

ami also sent me a bug of the game, but just had to buy in the pus and complete the quest

Banned Senior Member

how did you get in jail i fucked up and accidently bought the wings and stick and not normal wings now i need in lmao

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    how did you get in jail i fucked up and accidently bought the wings and stick and not normal wings now i need in lmao
    Here is my secret way. Sit in moradon in buying merch and suddenly get DC'd. Then you'll relog and find yourself in jail! Well..actually they apparently fixed that bug. Tonight is the UTC release...SO that means more bugs new and old!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12