Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Eskrima in VS.

This is a discussion on Eskrima in VS. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its like using a debuff in vs same as armor/weapon cancel and cp to the people saying "its a skill, ...
Page: 3

its like using a debuff in vs
    same as armor/weapon cancel and cp

to the people saying "its a skill, why not use it"
    i can guarentee you wouldn't say that vs a debuffer priest spamming massive, malice, and 10k heal

i can guarentee you wouldn't say that vs a debuffer priest spamming massive, malice, and 10k heal[/b]
    +9999999

515saint

Wink

MH CD is handled server side. Sorry to disappoint you.[/b]

u sir are mistaken i can asure u its not and neither are the 80 archer skill nor any priest skills, u can take cool down and cancellation off these.

if it was all server side then why in the name of fuck are there so many topic on official forums saying its the biggest problems ....hmmm

so shhhhh before u hurt your self.

and the rest of you why so much hostility he was just asking your opinion if you think its fair.... he DID NOT say its unfair its unfair wah.

and imo really its fair cus its a skill u lvl'ed to get so why not use it, its dirty yes but hell i would having said that, if your 83 and vs another sin of lower lvl and you need to use it to win then well u might as well have just died not much glory in that win just a gitty lil thrill

i can guarentee you wouldn't say that vs a debuffer priest spamming massive, malice, and 10k heal[/b]
    BP priests debuffs and heals always. So I don't care. If I feel offended by his attempts to kill me with full duffing, I LF away.

if ppl are so limited to the high lvl skills when VSing or Pking, then whats the point of exping?

ppl exp to get better stats and new skills.. if they worked for the lvls, then let em use the skills

It is fair to use anything that is a part of the game!!!

37 DD 1350 AC spike 1400 critical 2K + from XKolyavX then nothing he has 2 skills only DDDD

ESKRIMA seems to make big difference.

I agree it s frustating (so better wait to be 83) to loose in a vs because of a skill of an higher lvl

simple

Lol Matadorrogue sounds like a nickname that a peruvian would use xD

Eh most bps do that anyway, and to be honest, bp > all in vs. I accept that. I used to be bp. I sold my char and switched to sin because it's more fun. Sure, I lose a lot more vs, but party pk is a hell of a lot more fun for me now.

BP priests debuffs and heals always. So I don't care. If I feel offended by his attempts to kill me with full duffing, I LF away.[/b]
    +1

if ppl are so limited to the high lvl skills when VSing or Pking, then whats the point of exping?

ppl exp to get better stats and new skills.. if they worked for the lvls, then let em use the skills [/b]
    +1

They deserve to use the skill. CZ is not about vsing. If you want to have a true test of skill, you should be vsing someone of the same class, with the same stats as you. It's kind of hard to do that. You can arrange a vs with him and ask him not to use eskirma and state that you know he'll beat you if he does. It should be a good challenge to him.

And in a newer server put a lvl 80 warriors on a lvl 72 paper priest who does all those things and he will die before he even gets to malice one. In older servers Chitin Shields and almost everyone owning an iron set changes a lot but a lvl 80 warrior still hits like a truck with a raptor +7.

BP priests debuffs and heals always. So I don't care. If I feel offended by his attempts to kill me with full duffing, I LF away.[/b]
    rogues will lf away either way if they're gonna lose :/
    debuffing just helps them die before they can do that

ArminVanBuuren

I still said so, even VSing with that against myself. If u work ur ass to get such a lvl in order to use the skill, go ahead, is part of the game, isn't it? The only way I would consider fair by asking a priest not to use debuffs (and even so, not so fair) would be if was like 10 lvl difference...oh wait, I did h34r:

If u got a skill, use it, if the other one complains, then he could have towned and who cares? It's a game, people invented their own rules for "fairness", but what is fair for some might not be fair for the others. Fairness in a duel? use whatever u want, let the other use whatever he wants, have fun both of u, if u die learn to do so and congrat the winner, if u win, thank the loser for the great duel and keep pking.

well, i played on akara with friends 72 bp, no uniqs at all. vsing 80+ warriors with full +9, shield, massive em, heal, full debuff, and pwn em up. lol.
    In additon, id use eskima vsing 83 rogues, or any other class lvl 83/82 (warriors).

xstep

ofc its fair, all skills are allowed in vs, only talia and extra deff armors are prohibitted

just go dcz. you wont have any problem ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast