Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Eskrima in VS.

This is a discussion on Eskrima in VS. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is it hit or like duff?...
Page: 4

Validating

is it hit or like duff?

rogues will lf away either way if they're gonna lose :/
    debuffing just helps them die before they can do that[/b]
    And using cp/eskrima/beasthiding/blinding "just helps them" as well. You see.

And using cp/eskrima/beasthiding/blinding "just helps them" as well. You see.[/b]
    bps cant run away from a rogue silly goose

Hell_Angel

Rogues are dirty fighters as it is.... the ability to stealth...LF... this jus adds to their hit and run tactics... to beat it all u gotta do is:
    -priest heals....duh
    -mages...ice? or blink ->gate away xD
    -warriors shock stun/scream/leg cut -> heal

running from a fight is kinda annoying but rogues cant complain since their class is based on it

Mixer

sure dude,its a fukin skill...
    Is it ok to use your Penis in sex? HELL YES,same with Eskrima,if you got it,use it :P

ofc its fair, all skills are allowed in vs, only talia and extra deff armors are prohibitted[/b]

Talia and weapon defenses are part of the game also.. If your gonna wear an iron set when I don't have and eskrima me(debuff) then fuk u I'll throw on a dagger talia and laugh at you.

bps cant run away from a rogue silly goose[/b]
    They can 10k heal themself silly goose.

Edit: And guess what; They do it.

Spl1nt3R

Its fair to use any skill in vs, every character is unique for their own skills so why cry when you get owned ? LVL your noob ass to 83 and use that skill on them too.

Im Not VSing any lvl 83s until im 83 already said it..
    I still think using it in vs if the other rogue doesnt have it then its bs..

tommyleonghk

Its always never fair when different classes versus... but in this case (rogue vs rogue) i would say that its fair for him to use eskrima because he was dedicated enough to go lv83 and obtain that lv83 skill....

if you are a lv55 rogue vs a lv54 rogue... would u use spike eventho that lv54 rogue doesnt have it? id bet you say "why not?"

xstep

Its fair to use any skill in vs, every character is unique for their own skills so why cry when you get owned ? LVL your noob ass to 83 and use that skill on them too.[/b]
    +1 to that

Tristan

Name of 1st song pls :P[/b]
    La roue tourne (feat. Tunisiano)

ofc its fair, all skills are allowed in vs, only talia and extra deff armors are prohibitted[/b]
    extra def armors are prohibitted? Not rly

try to vs a sin with full +9/+3 as a mage without dd, 2 hit BB? Weapon defences ARE alowed imo. So are all skills. but full duffing a mage in vs is just lame. No challenge.

I would use it, just to piss idiots off that think "that is not fair, that is not fair, that is not fair"

Rogues got fucked with MH CD. And even before "don't use blinding, beasthiding, crit" So why the fuck would you exp to 80? lmao at those boonsies.
    Exp to 83 or stop complaining like someone above wrote.[/b]

+1

they worked their asses off for that skill, even if they have no life and got to 83 [:

why make topic about this anyways?

Its always never fair when different classes versus... but in this case (rogue vs rogue) i would say that its fair for him to use eskrima because he was dedicated enough to go lv83 and obtain that lv83 skill....

if you are a lv55 rogue vs a lv54 rogue... would u use spike eventho that lv54 rogue doesnt have it? id bet you say "why not?"[/b]
    See thats different... Say i was 79 vsing a 80 i wouldnt give a fuck if he used Critical... But the Eskrima is a dam debuff its makes a vs so unfair cause the person with no dd is gonna lose

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast