Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Eskrima in VS.

This is a discussion on Eskrima in VS. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is it hit or like duff?[/b] It's like a duff while the skill is activated on your oponent he will ...
Page: 5

is it hit or like duff?[/b]
    It's like a duff while the skill is activated on your oponent he will be duffed with -10% dd/ad

It's like a duff while the skill is activated on your oponent he will be duffed with -10% dd/ad[/b]
    Yup so its unfair

Yup so its unfair [/b]
    It's not, if someone lvled to 83 for that damn skill he can use it as many times as he wants and to anybody. Acording to what you are saying a lvl 70 rogue cant use bloody beast agaisnt a lvl 65 because the 65 doesnt have bb? bullshit.

It's not, if someone lvled to 83 for that damn skill he can use it as many times as he wants and to anybody. Acording to what you are saying a lvl 70 rogue cant use bloody beast agaisnt a lvl 65 because the 65 doesnt have bb? bullshit.[/b]
    WOW there is a difference between Attacks and fucking debuffs... ESKRIMA IS A FUCKING DEBUFF.. that skill is bull shit

I have to agree with the fact that if you are 83 and u use the skill ( IN VS ) then it doesn't show the skill of the 1 vs 1 itself. We are talking about this particular instance of an 80 VS 83. If he uses it and wins, it can be chalked up to this skill pushing the edge away from combo skill.

To all you people who say "of course he can use it because he leveled." This isn't a discussion about 83 sin vs warrior or priest or mage, it is about lower level sin to 83. If you wanted to just battle with combo skill u'd have to agree not to use esk otherwise there is no point to vs.

I also like his shameless use of tbl edit. There should be a topic about VS with and without that lol...

BigApple

The only rules in a vs is the ones you agree on right before you vs. IMHO, there are no standard, official rules governing vs. Talia, sure. Weapon Defense, ofc. Lvl 83 skill, you earned it so use it. And if you fully db then run, town or gate (though i agree db in vs is a noob move). Only rule is he who lives longest wins the np.

The only rules in a vs is the ones you agree on right before you vs. IMHO, there are no standard, official rules governing vs. Talia, sure. Weapon Defense, ofc. Lvl 83 skill, you earned it so use it. And if you fully db then run, town or gate (though i agree db in vs is a noob move). Only rule is he who lives longest wins the np.[/b]

Yup use it, then there is no point for any lower lvl sin to vs 83...nuff said.

I get pms from every lvl 83 rogue in the server
    im really glowy so there like lets vs this guy and use my eskrima cause hes only lvl 80 and i will win
    bunch of bicthes

im really glowy so there like lets vs this guy and use my eskrima cause hes only lvl 80 and i will win
    bunch of bicthes[/b]

word

bunch of bicthes[/b]
    ahhaaaha skill>gear, or in this case eskrima>gear puhaha

hide your armours with valkyries or go exp to 83 :P

if i had the skill, i wud use.

and ur a warrior. lvl up to 83 and vs them again. 83 warriors pwn all xD

if u cant be arsed lvling, stop whining lol

BigApple

Yup use it, then there is no point for any lower lvl sin to vs 83...nuff said.[/b]
    As I said, make your rules before you vs. If you dont ask guy 'no eskrima' why you expect them not to use it?

bunch of bicthes[/b]
    eh josh u sux ,just give me id pw of superman and ill beat every1 in server 1v1
    i almost did it anyway by c0rr
    and ofc its fair josh , he didnt say is unfair to vs u coz urs all 9's and hes 8's

anyways i still think vs is nothin if u dont do good in cz / wars
    theres alot of sins who good in vs and SUXXXXXXX in cz.
    <3

eh josh u sux ,just give me id pw of superman and ill beat every1 in server 1v1
    i almost did it anyway by c0rr
    and ofc its fair josh , he didnt say is unfair to vs u coz urs all 9&#39;s and hes 8&#39;s

anyways i still think vs is nothin if u dont do good in cz / wars
    theres alot of sins who good in vs and SUXXXXXXX in cz.
    <3[/b]
    corr u wanna vs again ?
    Do u remember when i vsed u
    u were 80 and i was 75 even then u couldnt kill now i just destroy u... but n-e ways
    Matadoor uses a pedal hes lvl 80 fucking 3 and he has mds+9 i dont know his uniques but they are prolly better than mine

i beated u when superman was 75
    and idont care vs me now
    btw matador is gg sin ,who says he uses a md9s?
    and about pedal ? cry bout it as u wnat hes minor has cd in that vid -.-
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...me=matadorrogue
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...me=XxSup3rManxX

realy if i had ur items and someone like him beated me in a vs
    id sell it all buy a gun shoot my self

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast