Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

eslant

This is a discussion on eslant within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any done eslant dm? orc side on dies, wanna know if there the same drop rate as cz orc side...
Page: 1

azza

Default eslant

any done eslant dm? orc side on dies, wanna know if there the same drop rate as cz orc side

FoShOO

less drop rate

azza

well that sux! any others tried em out

necro eslant always < cz

has been taht wqay forever
    cz has higher drop rate for ever monster actually

azza

hmmmm aight then

wel people say that, but has any1 ever tested it? i mean i used to go cz golems for liek 2 hrs and got no chitin or anything good. I went raiba and in 30min i got 2 crimson ( not good but still chitins)

my clan used to farm eslant DM back in the old days (before KE)
    we always get shells and raptors, etc
    but that was long long time ago

cake_is_amazing

Well I did dms in eslant for 10+ hrs (about 1 a min with mages) and I did not get one shard, raptor, ib, etc. Got 6-7 shell pauldrons and some low high class items. Oh and about 1k soul pots. This was with gold looting. This might be bad luck but apparently eslant sucks to farm in.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i did em way back when i was a noob to get enough money to make my first crimson +7 set

Default Re: eslant

Originally posted by azza
    any done eslant dm? orc side on dies, wanna know if there the same drop rate as cz orc side
    i usually see a lot of high level warriors doing dms in d1 eslant on hh side diez nowadays. once i asked them and they said they drop kinda good. they got shards shells ibs as well in a hour.
    they usually do them with buffer over hours and hours. too bad only a few of them speak english.
    we tried them after a tk in the rest of scrolltime but got only like 3 destroyers, wirst cutter ( :lol: ), cleavers.

about golems:
    for me eslant golems drop better then cz ones. in eslant on d1 i usually get at least 2 rogue/warrior chitins and some more crimson/priest chitins in every 30mins. after 30min i arrive to town with full inventory. (philums,glaves,lbs,chitins,mp abs) (also got an iron bow today )

i got a wrist cutter from a DM and i kept in case i was feeling emo...

BigWoody

Kat and I have done a lot of hours on DM's in Eslante D1 - the drop rate there is poor - its almost like 90% of the boxes have already been looted - thinking back, we have picked up 2 raptors, 1 shard and piles of junk, strangely not 1 shell item. In CZ DM's its not uncommon to get 3 shells in a row. On the golems point - CZ Golems everytime - last week I even got an IB - but usually get 5 chitens every half an hour.
    Only good point for Eslante DM's - a boss might spawn and you get a good drop, maybe.

u mean eslant DMs drop prelooted boxes :X tahts like pre chewed food...

azza

Originally posted by cake_is_amazing
    Well I did dms in eslant for 10+ hrs (about 1 a min with mages) and I did not get one shard, raptor, ib, etc. Got 6-7 shell pauldrons and some low high class items. Oh and about 1k soul pots. This was with gold looting. This might be bad luck but apparently eslant sucks to farm in.

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    i did em way back when i was a noob to get enough money to make my first crimson +7 set
    cama u were 63 before ke (ice ice baby)
    were u in blood?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast