Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22

eslant

This is a discussion on eslant within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz i did em way back when i was a noob to get enough money ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    1,017

    Default

    Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    i did em way back when i was a noob to get enough money to make my first crimson +7 set
    cama u were 63 before ke (ice ice baby)
    were u in blood?[/b]
    yes
    he were in blood... fuking cox sucker mother F... noob soloing DM :

  2. #17
    Senior Member giga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Win
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    Originally posted by Amano+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amano)</div>
    Originally posted by giga@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

    i did em way back when i was a noob to get enough money to make my first crimson +7 set


    cama u were 63 before ke (ice ice baby)
    were u in blood?
    yes
    he were in blood...[/b]
    whats wrong with "were"

  3. #18
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kanata eh?
    Posts
    7,163

    Default

    Cama wasn't in blood...... he was Symbolic

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    1,017

    Default

    Originally posted by phantomlink
    Cama wasn't in blood...... he was Symbolic
    he's a blood sucking maggot.. the fool &^*& allah and lost my CS.... veyr no... very off

  5. #20
    azza
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Amano+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amano)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    Cama wasn't in blood...... he was Symbolic
    he's a blood sucking maggot.. the fool &^*& allah and lost my CS.... veyr no... very off [/b]
    LOL thats no good <_<

  6. #21
    Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Australia Duh
    Posts
    290

    Default

    in esland they hit harder and drop less...

  7. #22
    azza
    Guest

    Default

    yeh they hit harder and have more hp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •