ESN Codes????

This is a discussion on ESN Codes???? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just tried Shattered and PlaySpan and couldnt get either to work with 5 different CC and PP...anyone know where ...
Page: 1

Default ESN Codes????

I just tried Shattered and PlaySpan and couldnt get either to work with 5 different CC and PP...anyone know where codes can be bought?

Thanks!

i buy mine ingame thru click and buy in the PUS

Playspan refused my paypal a few days ago, they said it's not available in my country try another payment method (paybycash). Strange, because i did two purchases before with paypal at their site. I tried shatteredcrystal and it works, but as a first time customer they verified me first. They called me and asked a few questions like who is the owner of the bank acc, where i live, etc. The SC guy was really helpful and patient, 2 minutes after the call i got the codes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kogenta View Post
    i buy mine ingame thru click and buy in the PUS
    This is ok for you to log and buy the prem for that account but if you help other people get prem you can't do it unless you log their accounts...

Quote Originally Posted by bleki View Post
    Playspan refused my paypal a few days ago, they said it's not available in my country try another payment method (paybycash). Strange, because i did two purchases before with paypal at their site. I tried shatteredcrystal and it works, but as a first time customer they verified me first. They called me and asked a few questions like who is the owner of the bank acc, where i live, etc. The SC guy was really helpful and patient, 2 minutes after the call i got the codes.

The problem is when you log in the site it says they are sold out atm...

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    The problem is when you log in the site it says they are sold out atm...
    It happened before with them that it was saying they are out of stock and they weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    It happened before with them that it was saying they are out of stock and they weren't.

Did you try to buy recently and if it worked, what did you use to pay. I just tried on both sites and neither worked...

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Nope, it was while ago, didn't try it lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    Nope, it was while ago, didn't try it lately.

K hence the current topic...