Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Account blocking

This is a discussion on Account blocking within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Be careful when playing from same ip with more than one char...not multiclient! legit playing, with different PCs...this is blocking ...
Page: 1

Default Account blocking

Be careful when playing from same ip with more than one char...not multiclient! legit playing, with different PCs...this is blocking up pple...happened to me, happened to a friend...any1 else?

dang ko

you can log 3 accounts from one IP without any problem (more PCs, vmware, etc)
    you were banned for different reason

GuardianTrini

I had an account blocked without a specific reason. I did use two pc's, but only 1 acct was blocked. I dont think it had anything to do with it, but then again, its ko were talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiQuitousCZ View Post
    you can log 3 accounts from one IP without any problem (more PCs, vmware, etc)
    you were banned for different reason
    UBIQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ! #!@*(^#!@*#

as ubiq said, a multipal chars won't cause ur ban.
    i used 3 chars on my pc, never got ban.

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

lol, i have like 3-4 comps on KO with the same internet and i dont get banned >.< , me, my bro, my cousin and my merch comp

never forguet this is ko...and guess what lvl the chars were...20, 22 and 6 (none of this rogue btw)...this game motivates me so much :SS nice way to start up a server LOL at least this happen b4 i wasted more time lvling and stuff...pfff

ill apply /quit_ko again.

i got 2 comp 1 is merc char and 1 i playing and i get nothing happen
    i think diff reason for your ban?

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLover View Post
    Be careful when playing from same ip with more than one char...not multiclient! legit playing, with different PCs...this is blocking up pple...happened to me, happened to a friend...any1 else?

dang ko
    is it 48 hour ban or perma ban, if u got the 3rd party tools detected message, it could be ur av or something else that triggered the apr

Lool Pengu, ur whole family plays KO?

just got message "Disconnected from server" nand was othing else but waiting for chaos...i wasnt doing anything at all, just playing like i normally do, and sit as i said, waiting... now when i type user+pw i get account blocked, and i go log in the site, it says my account is active...i sent a ticket; anyway, ill let u know what happen XD

Greetings BLAHBLAHBLAH

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

I regret to inform you that this account has been closed, as someone with access to this account was observed performing an inappropriate activity which violates our posted Terms of Service policy. This account will not be unblocked and all current/future tickets will be closed with no further action taken.

Regards,

Paul
    Knight Online Customer Support Team
    knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com
    GamersFirst &ndash; Free To Play Multiplayer Online Games, Free MMO, Fantasy MMO, Online FPS, Free Multiplayer Car Racing, Adventure, Shooting & Strategy Games Online

Be among the first to try GamersFirst's upcoming games!

.............. yeah, lvl20 and waiting for chaos...such an illegal sht.

I have run a few accounts from my same network and have had no problems

took me 2 days (got lil time to play) to reach lvl20, lol and this happen...ßß to this game for now...again.

most likely, you were xping at an area where koxpers xp and a GM probably thought you were one of them and banned you (it's not always instant, takes GM some time to ban people) so it may appear that you got banned doing nothing in moradon

i exped in moradon in bandicoot and stuff (no archers even near), this is so sad, lol...i got dced then blocked doing nothing but waiting next to the NPC that gives the chaos map in moradon.

this just shows how efective ko security is...let koxpers exp and cheaters play, while some others are banned with no reason^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast